Konan x Reader | Cuddles

Request: Hey, could you do Konan x female reader cuddles?

Warnings: None

__

You sighed as you looked out at Amegakure, the endless rain might have been gloomy to some, but you thought the rain was pretty.

Almost as pretty as my paper angel, you smiled to yourself, thinking of Konan.

As if on cue, you heard the door open behind you. The soft steps and pronounced click of a heel indicating that it was Konan.

Your smile widened as you felt two slender arms wrap around your midsection, Konan pulling you closer and sighing into your neck. Just being in your presence seemed to relax her.

"Angel, you're back. How was your day?" You asked kindly, turning your head slightly to look at her.

"Long...Nagato keeps pushing himself." Konan breathed. You could tell from her clipped responses that she didn't really want to talk about it.

"I see. Would you like to just be, for a while, darling?" You asked, wrapping your arms around her. You hoped to take her mind off her troubles.

Konan blushed slightly at the attention, "Yes, I would like that...darling." She replied, blushing.

You giggled at her coyness, pulling her closer and into your lap as you went back to looking out at Amegakure. "Good. I wouldn't have it any other way. My angel."