Chapter 28: Together

At first I wasn't sure if we could trust the werewolves but seeing them shoot their piercing amber eyes at Dahlia, I had no worries. I knew Dahlia wouldn't back down, she had too big of an ego for that, but still, I swear I saw a hint of panic in her eyes.

"Dahlia, you can't win," I tell her and she laughs.

"You think you can?" A sly grin plays on her lips, "I haven't even unleashed my secret weapon."

Behind her, a girl with blonde hair and big blue eyes comes out. She wears a white, long dress and black flats. Her blonde hair is put in a bun with a braid around it and her blue eyes look dead. Before anyone even had time to think, I spoke.

"Freya," I whisper and I look over at Mikael and Edith. Both of them have a dead expression on their face and mother looks as if she has seen a ghost. Well she might have seen one.

"Hello mother," she says sharply and i'm pretty sure mother was ready for the ground to suck her up and swallow her. Before she could strike, i threw Freya back. She looked at me.

"You dare fight me?" She asks, shockingly. I don't want to fight her but I won't let her defeat us.

"You chose the wrong side," I remark and i feel her push me back against the wall. I smirk and stand back up, "Is that the best you've got?"

She gets angry, "Let's not forget, mother chose the side for me."

I run at her but Dahlia interferes and i fly backwards. Mother is still frozen solid and I see Niklaus shake her out of her daze.

"Let's not forget we're in a war," he says angrily and she nods.

"I'm okay," she whispers and then puts her mind back to the problem at hand.

it's chaos in a short while. Mother and Dahlia are facing off, Dahlia has witches and they keep everyone else busy. All that's left is Freya and me. I don't know why we end up facing each other, maybe because i knew she was alive. I've seen her before in 1914, she was in Alabama and I thought I had gone crazy. But i didn't, we had talked for a little bit before she had to leave. At that moment, it was as if we were just normal people.

But now we're facing each other. Which one of us can be the stronger witch? I can feel the energy radiating off of her but i know mine is stronger. Unlike Freya, i've had a lot more practice with this. Freya tries to put a piercing pain in my head but i counter it and now we're back to it. As much as i want to fight her, i can't. She's still my sister.

"Freya-"I start but she pushes me back towards the stone wall. I feel the air knocked out of me and it dazes me for a little bit. Regardless, i try again, "I know you're angry and trust me, i am too. But we're you're family."

She smirks, "Family? You guys don't give a damn about me."

"That's a lie," i tell her but she simply puts a stake in my leg. I don't fight her back; i'm going to let her get the anger out.

"You don't give a fuck about me!" She shouts and i grab her hand. I look her right in the eye.

"Alabama 1914," i tell her and she stops. She looks at me blankly.

"Yo-You remember?"

I nod, "How could I ever forget?"

As much as i loved seeing Freya that day, i also had to block it. She was heartbroken but i wanted to keep her safe. The issue is, i couldn't block it out. It hurt too much.

"You said you blocked it out."

"I lied."

"But why?"

"I wanted to keep you safe because i love you," i tell her, "Freya, stand with your family. Stand with me."

I didn't know if she'd stand with us or not but I saw the stake be removed from my leg and thrown into a witch that had the upperhand on Marcel. She helps me up and smiles.

"Are we fighting a war or not?"

I smile, "Together of course."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OKAY I UPDATED!!!!! *PARTY* 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇🎇🎈🎈🎈🎈

SORRY IF ITS A SHORT CHAPTER AND NOT THAT INTERESTING, I'M TRYING TO FINISH THE SEASON BEFORE I CONTINUE WRITING CX BUT I LOVE ORIGINALS SOOOO MUCH.

COMMENT BELOW WHICH CHARACTERS YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE 14K.

KEEP BEING FAB 😉😊