Chapter 26: Family Reunion

I swear I leave for five minutes and they can't play nice. I have Davina in one corner and Niklaus in another. If they can't play nice then they can't be near each other. I could've sworn I killed her. Or maybe it was that really long dream I had. I dreamt I had seen Damon, seen Markos, my former lover who tried to killed Katarina, fought mother and Mikael, saved Hope and brought Kol back. It was a really crazy experience. But this is true.

"Stop it both of you!" I shout and pin them both, "we have more pressing matters than your little feud."

"Ahh yes little sister, please tell me why on Earth you have mother, Finn and Kol here!"

I smile, "Where's Hayley?"

"I'm here, whats the rush?"

I hear the car, "Just wait."

"Juliana you better have good reason for bringing me back here--" Rebekah starts and Niklaus' eyes go wide.

"Juliana, what is going on?" Elijah asks.

"Hope needed to die to fulfill a curse mother put upon us. First born of every generation must die or our powerful crazy aunt, Dahlia, rises and kills us all. Well I'd rather we be able to protect her. We need Rebekah. The only way to defeat her is as a family and sadly that means all of us."

"You mean..."

"Me, of course, bastard," Mikael says and I pin him in another corner.

"Not yet Mikael, you'll get to kill a lot of witches, living and alive."

"I know who I want to kill!"

"And I'm telling you, you cannot! Niklaus isn't the enemy. Its Dahlia."

He sighs, "I'm listening."

"First things first, where are your wolves?"

"We're here," Jackson says, seeing him as an alpha doesn't really make that much sense but whatever.

"Good, Hayley take your child, I need a couple with her. Protect her and Hope. The rest are with us."

"We came for a proposition," Aiden says and I growl.

"Do you wanna be hybrids?"

"Of course."

"Then shut up! I have an hour to do all of this. I need to make sure no one kills anyone. Niklaus, you and Hayley spend time with Hope because you are needed for this war. Elijah, keep Mikael in check and Marcel keep Davina and the rest of your vamps in check ."

"What about you?" Davina asks and I sigh.

"I need to bring them back," I point to mother, Kol and Finn.

"By yourself?"

I nod, "Yes."

"You're gonna need help and I'm the best you've got and before you argue; we'll get it done quicker."

I sigh, "Come on then, everyone out!"

Reluctantly they leave and I look at Davina.

"Don't try to double cross me."

She sighs, "I just want to be your friend."

I nod, "I'll raise Finn, you raise Kol. Here's a photo and imagine this body not Kaleb's."

Davina nods and I close my eyes. Pretty soon I hear a groan and Finn has risen. I need to wait for Davina to raise Kol so together we can raise mother, she's going to be tough. Kol awakes soon after and I grab Davinas hand.

"Look at this photo and just think about her."

Davina nods, "I got it."

"This is going to be harder."

She shrugs, "Let's do it."

I smirk, who knew she was actually cool. I mean when she's not trying to kill my brothers. I think about mother. It takes all my strength to not just stop and let her dwell wherever the hell she is. I can't do that because I need her. Sadly I do.

I hear her gasp and then chant something tiny. I say low and mumbled but it'll work. I know it will. I'll make sure it does.

"Juliana, what did you do?!" Mother asks, she sounds angry. Well that sucks but I don't care.

"You listen to me, you wanted us a family, nows your chance. Dahlia will rise tonight because Hope is not dead. She isn't and all together we will destroy Dahlia. So no killing each other, no century old attitudes, no nothing. All we can do is stand as a family and try to destroy this threat," I tell them, "Hope can be the make up for Freya."

Mother sighs, "Very well. Let's get this over with."

"Niklaus!" I shout and I parade into the ballroom. He comes downstairs and shakes his head when he sees my entourage. I take a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"Listen to me Mikael, Niklaus may not be your son but you raised him. He isn't your battle, he isn't, tonight you need to focus on the task at hand. That's to destroy Dahlia."

"Now that I think of it, I'm really here to kill Niklaus, I don't care about her sister."

I sigh, "You will. Remember Freya?"

"Juliana, don't you dare."

"Freya? What about her?"

"She didn't die of plague. Mother was infertile, she went to Dahlia for help and the price was the death of her first born. Then every first born after that."

"You gave Freya up?!" Mikael shouts and mother cringes.

"I'm sorry, she took her from me."

"And you had the audacity to lie to me?!"

"Let's keep that anger for Dahlia. As you can see Niklaus isn't the enemy for he never hurt Freya but Dahlia is. Take you anger out on her."

Mikael growls, "You bet I will."

"And how do we fight this powerful witch if we have no powers?" Mother asks.

I sigh, "Davina and I each gave you all powers. We're Mikaelsons we all have power Davina and I just dug it up."

"This family is going to rot," mother mumbles.

"Why?"

"I agree with mother, we have no plan, we have nothing."

"We have each other."

"And that's just perfect because we're all trustworthy!" Mother mumbles.

"Let me remind you that you turned us. You wanted a family well here it is. We're imperfect but we're all we got. Get off your high horse and fix the problem you created a thousand years ago!"

Mother winces, "Okay. Just becasus I love this family."

I sigh. This is gonna be a long night.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow long chapter I'm proud of myself enjoy!!

Oh and Mikaelson collage at top. Juliana is played by Megan Fox