Chapter 30: Wheres Niklaus

When I came to I was angry. I'm not sure who snapped my neck but I'll kill them. Even if it's my family.
I walk downstairs and see Freya sitting on a chair with Rebekah. Hayley is already gone I know that for sure. Anger rushes through me; she's the cause of this. Her plan was to get us to turn against Niklaus and join her. She convinced Rebekah and Elijah but not me. Never me.
"Ah I see you're up," Rebekah says and I narrow my gaze.
"Let's make this easy," I tell both of them, "Who snapped my neck?!"
Neither of them answer and I sigh. I hate going into people's head. Entering their heads, I see it was Freya and now that made me more angry. I swear I'll kill her.
"Give me Niklaus," I tell them and they shake their heads.
"Juliana, we love you but Klaus is putting everyone in danger, even Hope," Rebekah says and I scoff.
"Why would he put his own daughter in danger?"
"He doesn't trust anyone!"
"With good reason! Look what that got him!" I shouted and Rebekah looked hurt. Good, she messed up and she knows it.
"No we're not telling you where he is," she finally says and I shrug.
"I was giving you a chance," I tell her and grab Freya's wrist, "I know how to kill her and I won't hesitate on it. You have until tonight!"
I snap her neck and look at Rebekah. She growls.
"Juliana-"
"Always and forever right? I guess not," I snap and she sighs.
"He's a danger."
"Not at all."
"He killed Aiden!"
"No he didn't! He confessed so that fear him! You just never understand! You are so damn blind! He's our brother and you ditch him! You're pitiful!" I shout, "You and Elijah! We're stronger together!"
"Very well, sister," Elijah says as he comes down the stairs, "If you think Niklaus is so innocent, then go undagger him."
"Elijah," Freya says as she comes to, "we can't."
"Juliana is right about one thing," he says, "he is our brother and we are stronger together."
"He's crazy!"
"No you are," I remark and she narrows her gaze at me.
"What is your problem?"
"Why are you trying to break this family apart?"
"Klaus is doing that!"
"No you are. We never had problems until you came," I point out and Rebekah nods.
"She's right," Rebekah tells her and Freya sighs.
"Fine if you wanna risk it then undagger him!"
"He's in the basement," Rebekah tells me and I'm down there in no seconds flat. When I open the coffin though, its empty except for the dagger in there.
"Where's Niklaus?" I ask and Rebekah shakes her head.
"He was here."
Inside there was a dried, black rose, "Dahlia."
I close my eyes. She made her move.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WHOA ANOTHER UPDATE! I LOVE THE SERIES SO MUCH BUT HAYLEY IS GETTING ON MY NERVES. I UNDERSTAND THAT HOPE IS HER DAUGHTER BUT HOPE ALSO HAS A FATHER WHO LOVES HER SO MUCH SO HER ALWAYS CHOOSING TO KEEP HOPE IS PISSING ME OFF. AND I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LIKE JACKSON OR FREYA. I CANT STAND EITHER OF THEM

OKAY RANT OVER CX

WHOS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER