Chapter 6: The Kiss

I sat at the bar and twirled my glass around. The ice clinked against the glass and I smiled. By now I bet they realized what the spell made and what it requires. I could've done the spell and lived but where's the fun in that. I want to see them suffer and feel pain. I mean Niklaus is my brother and me and Katarina are practically the same person. It was when I got a sniff of the human and hybrid that I wrinkled my nose.

"Hello Tyler and Matthew," I say and continue to stare at my glass. I'm not sure Matthew is Matt's real name but I don't care. I like Matthew better.

"Juliana, we need to talk," Tyler says and places himself onto my left and Matthew on my right. I smirk and face Tyler.

"And what, do tell, would we have to talk about?"

"Look I know you and Katherine were friends but you can't let Damon die. I bet you were there when she met them and I'm sure you had feelings for one of them. Help them."

"Oh Tyler, you should know better. You're right I had feelings for Damon but we had one kiss and he didn't feel anything. He went after Katherine right after. Now why on earth would I lose the only thing that is gonna make sure I get what I want? Really Tyler?"

"Listen to me you bitch," He growls and I place my hand on his shoulder making him paralyzed.

"No you listen to me, you may be able to deal with my brother but I'm a whole other level of powerful. Now next time I suggest you control your tone with me. Now this conversation is over," I say and release him. He falls over and starts gasping. Matt stares at me and then him.

"Oh and Tyler, I suggest you give up your little journey for revenge against my brother or else you'll have to deal with a lot more than just paralysis."

I smile, leave some money and walk out. I sit on the bench and crack my knuckles. Time to play with them.

DAMONS POV:

"Rosanna, wait up," I say and follow her into our garden. She takes a seat on a patch of grass and I join her. She looks so beautiful even in the moonlight. Her blonde hair is curly and to her shoulders while her blue eyes are piercing and electric. Unlike her cousin, Katherine, she's more shy and quiet. Of course, no one compares to Katherine.

"Damon, come and join me. Its such a lovely night," she says and beckons me over. I follow her join her while she lays down on her back. I follow suit, I don't know why but I'm so attracted to her.

"You know I love Katherine," I whisper and she places her finger on my lips.

"Shh, it's ok to love two at the same time. You just have to figure out which one you love more and which one loves you more," Rosanna says and leans in. I don't lean away. Instead I initiate it and pull her close and press my lips onto hers. Hers are soft and sweet and her kiss is gentle. She's not as crazy as Katherine. Sometimes I wonder how they're sisters.

But I do think of Katherine. I think about her true nature and wonder if Rosanna is the same. Rosanna is sweeter but I like the bad girl. I think I love Katherine and I think she loves me.

I pull away and Rosanna takes a while before she opens her eyes. She must already know what is gonna happen next because she sits up and stares at the night sky.

"I won't ever forget that kiss but I think I'm in love with Katherine."

She doesn't say anything. Instead she stares at the sky.

"Rosanna, I truly am sorry. I do love you and care for you--"

"But it's not the same?"

"Yes it's not the same," I admit and finally she looks at me. She takes a deep breath before speaking again.

"Then you better go and find Katherine," She whispers and I give her one last kiss. I can tell she's trying to remember every part of the kiss. She wants to savour every moment. Of course all good things end and I break away. I end up leaving her and running off to find Katherine, lying in bed with Stefan.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So I most likely won't do an Elena POV because she is not my most favorite character. Truth be told, she's annoying. Although I think next two chapters will be the finale of Mystic Falls unless I include it later. Anyway what'd you think? Comment what you think about Juliana. Like or hate? Shipping her and Damon? Vote please and thanks for reading.