Chapter 15: The Fight

Marcel stared blankly at Davinas dead body and then anger flowed through him. He lunged at me and knocked me to the ground and punched me quickly in the face. This punch was painful and hard that the floor below us broke and we fell down. I landed on the concrete unable to get up or move, I think I broke something, but it only dazed Marcel. He was pinning me down and the anger and pain in his eyes was present.

"How could you do that you bitch!" he shouts and tries to punch me but I move my head to the side and he hits the concrete. He shakes his fist and that's when I feel him get ripped off of me. I sigh and look up to see Kol who is holding Marcel by his neck.

"You need to cool down," Kol says and snaps Marcels neck with one twist of his hand. Kol smiles and let's Marcel fall and comes over. Everything aches.

"Oww don't touch me," I say through gritted teeth and try to move. I manage to sit upright, even though my body protests, and I manage to stand but a sharp pain shoots up from my ankle to my leg so I fall but Kol catches me.

"Should we take her to a doctor?" Kol asks Niklaus and Elijah and they nod. Then we head to the nearest hospital.

***************

"I hate this," I grumble as I lean against Kol. Apaprently my ankle is sprained and they put it in a brace. Now I don't like crutches so I'm going to hop everywhere but that's how it has to be. It also sucks that it's my job to take Hope to the bayou and cast the spell while Niklaus and Hayley pretend the baby had died. I sigh as I take baby Hope in my arms. Marcel was gone, probably to fulfil his duty and now it was going to be me and Hope. My sweet darling Hope which I will always protect from harm. 

"You can't make it to the bayou on that ankle," Kol says and I shrug.

"I have to, I have to be there to cast the spell."

He sighs,"Fine I'll come with."

I'm fine with that.

"Alright."

"When are we going?"

Five.

"Wait."

Four.

"Now?"

Three.

"Wait for it."

Two.

"Now!"

One.

"Almost."

Zero.

"Now?" he sighs.

"Now!" I say and start to limp-run away. I hear Niklaus throw a bottle of something against the wall and it smash to pieces. I hear anguish and anger in his voice. I can only imagine what Hayley is feeling. I run but my ankle slows me down and I start to limp.

"Get on my back," Kol says and I don't argue. I get on and then we're in the bayou in no time. I step down and see Jackson waiting for us. He smiles as he sees the baby again but it's short lived because Oliver steps out with the two people I've been trying to avoid.

"Mother?" I whisper and she smiles.

"Juliana, hand the baby over."

"Not a chance."

"Then we'll take her!" Mikael says and I want to shudder at that name.

"No way."

Jackson is staring at Oliver who looks sheepishly at the ground. I hug Hope tightly in my arms and look at Kol. One look and he knows. Hope is the priority and he needs to get her to safety.

"Please don't do this, Juliana," my mother says in an annoyed tone. I close my eyes.

"Kol," I whisper and he nods,"...NOW!" I shout and throw that baby to him. He catches her securely in his arms and runs. Before Mikael can chase him, I run and slide, tripping him which makes him furious.

"You stupid girl!" he shouts and grabs me by my throat. I grab his wrists and place my legs on his abdomen and push really hard. I feel his grasp let go and he flies into a tree. Jackson and Oliver were fighting but I didn't have time to focus on that right now. I look at mom and conjure my strength to push her back which it does. She's dazed and I make a run and do a drop kick to her head which makes her angry.

I sense Mikael behind me and turn around so I land a sucker punch in his jaw which makes him fly halfway across the forest. Mother sends a jolt of pain through my head which makes me kneel but I fight through it and break it which sends her flying. I have gotten better at witchcraft. She wobbles as she stands and I go and snap her neck. I let fall to the ground and that's when Mikael kicks my ankle which makes me lose my balance and fall. I grip it tight and feeling the bone sticking out. Shit I'm dead.

He stands over me with a smile,"If you only didn't love that abomination brother of yours then you would be my favorite. But once I kill you, I'm going after the baby and then your brother will be begging me to kill which I'll make him suffer. So Juliana, any last words?"

I sigh,"Go to Hell!"

I use my good leg to kick his feet from under him and he falls on his back. I pull out the witch dagger that the witches used on Niklaus from their friend Papa Tunde. I jam it into his chest and he bellows out in pain as the dagger starts to sink into his chest and he can't rip it out. I sink to the ground and close my eyes, when I open them again, mom and Mikael are gone. Shit.

I stand up and look around, they've gone the other way than Kol has so I sigh of relief. I look over and see Oliver beating the crap out of Jackson and I get angry. I've had enough of this! I hop over and get behind Oliver and in one quick move, I can feel his heart in my hands.

"Traitor," I say and yank my hand out, his heart coming with. I throw his body to the other side of the field and help Jackson up. His face is bruised and he'll definitely have a black eye. I sigh, my ankle is definitely broken and mom and Mikael are gone. This night was a bust.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SO ANOTHER UPDATE SO ENJOY. I LOVE THE 1.1k READS AND 20 VOTES SO KEEP VOTING. ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING AND WHATD U THINK. DROP A VOTE PLEASE:)