Chapter 18: Bye Bye Travelers

I couldn't wait to be honest to kill these travelers. I've never really liked them so killing them should be fun. They were getting ready to come into Mystic Falls when they ran into us. We stood at the city line and smiled. There was no way they were gonna pass through, no way.

"Juliana," Markos says and I smirk.

"I thought I killed you?"

"I'm back."

"Yeah I'm not excited."

"Still holding a grudge I see," he jokes and I smile but then in a blink of an eye rip the head off one of his travelers and throw it at his feet. They stare at me.

"Don't worry, you'll join her soon," I tell them and I hear them begin to chant. I smile, such children magic. But Markos decides that he should join in and the magic hits me harder than I thought. I sigh and growl, I've had enough of this. With a thought, ten of his travelers erupt in flames and two end up getting their brains mushed. Damon and Kol manage to snap a couple necks and Katarina and Nadia rip the hearts of a couple travelers. I run towards Markos and tackle him down. I hold my hand at his throat and growl.

"She deserved to die! She was a monster!" he shouts and I press harder.

"She was beautiful," I correct and lift him up. Markos tries some of his pitiful magic but I smile.

"She got what she deserved."

I smile, "This is for Victoria."

I taste his sweet, sweet blood and I smile as I feel him die. He got what he deserved. I chant something softly and then let him fall. Now he's stuck, for the rest of his pitiful life.

"That was awesome!" Kol shouts and I smile.

"Let's see if they found the stake."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SO SORRY BUT MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK. ANYWAY HERES A QUICK FILLER ABOUT THE TRAVELERS .TBH I NEVR REALLY LIKED THEM AND I JUST WANTED THEM DONE :) ANYWAY HERE WE GO SO ENJOY AND LEAVE FEEDBACK:)