Chapter 5: DAMONS POV

DAMONS POV:

What did Rosanna mean when she said Elena and I will die. I've had the virus for a long time and I feel fine. Besides, Rosanna couldn't possibly be related to Klaus. I mean she looks so different and Klaus never mentioned her. Unless she was the lost sister I heard Elijah mention one time. If that's true, then we have an original on the loose and that's not good. We literally just got rid of them and another one comes but this one for helping Katherine. Isn't it a Mikaelson pact to kill Katherine but then again, Rosanna was with Katherine when Katherine met me and Stefan.

"What do we do?" Bonnie asks and I do my little half smile.

"Nothing, she's lying about the dying part. I feel fine," I say and nausea rushes through me and I end up coughing up some blood. They stare in shock and pretty soon Elena is doing the same thing. Well maybe I am dying.

"Now what do we do? Do we let them die or help Juliana?" Bonnie asks and I look at Stefan.

Silence fills the room until finally Stefan speaks up.

"Do the spell, Katherine will still be dead," Stefan decides and Bonnie nods. I slowly trudge over and glance at the paper. It pretty much says that a witch needs to say a spell in Latin and presto, Katherine is out. That bitch deserves to be there but right now, I kinda don't care.

"Oh my God," Bonnie whispers and Jeremy comes over.

"What is it?" he asks and as usual is worried about her. I roll my eyes, the nausea is back.

"These words don't make sense. I don't know what they mean."

I shake my head, Rosanna is not the sweet girl I thought she was. I can't believe she is gonna save Katherine. I still remember her standing by Katherine and being all shy and quiet. She was gorgeous and I kissed her but it wasn't anything serious. Katherine was who I was in love with the first time. Of course Rosanna was hurt but she did a good job of not letting it on.

"Well, we have to do it," Jeremy says and Bonnie nods.

"We have to find Liv," she whispers and I would tag along but I seem to have lost feeling in my legs and my head is pounding. I look at Elena and she's suffering like me. Karma you are a bitch.

"Matt, Caroline, Tyler and I will stay here with them. I think this is something you two need to do alone," Stefan says and comes over to help me onto the couch. He helps Elena next and I can tell he's hurting, he still loves and she loves him too but I'm not sure who she loves more. Katherine definitely loved Stefan more.

"Okay, we'll text you when it's done," Jeremy says and they leave. Caroline looks anxiously from me to Elena.

"Ty and me are gonna head to the grill and see if perhaps we can find Juliana. Maybe we can convince her to help you without the spell needing to be done," Matt says and Stefan looks nervous.

"Be careful, Rosanna always was a tricky one. We never knew exactly what was happening. She's dangerous, maybe even more dangerous than Katherine."

"We got it Stefan, just keep them alive," Tyler says and I start to feel a pain in my side. God, why couldn't this have been a painless death?

"Hopefully Bonnie and Jeremy hurry up, they look like they're in pain," Caroline points out the obvious and I want to make a smart comment but it hurts too much. I want some whiskey. Maybe that'll help numb the pain. But it's not long before I drift off to memory lane.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think the next couple chapters are gonna take place in Mystic Falls. Now I decided to do a Damon POV, I'll go back to Juliana next chapter but I might switch to Elena and Damon POV to just show the memories they're experiencing. I'm trying so hard to capture the characters perfectly. Anyway what'd y'all think? Comment. Vote and thanks for reading,