Chapter 43: Decisions

Reinstating the sire line was a difficult task. It required a lot of things, a lot of ingredients, and a hell of a lot of power. But the thing was, we had more pressing matters on our hands. I know right, what could be more pressing than reinstating Niklaus' sire line, well let's say Kol has his own dilemma on his hand. The original witches are messing with him, and it doesn't look that Lucien is destroyed yet. But on top of that, he turned Cami into a vampire and well that's an issue all entirely by itself. 

So let's categorize the issues right now by severity:

1. Kol

2. Lucien

3. Cami

4. Niklaus

Now i know it seems like I'm putting Niklaus last but for good reason. One, Kol is being forced to pretty much kill Davina because the witches do not like her and if he does, well let's say we'd have a pissed of Marcel and Marcel is a good ally. Lucien is second because he's on a blood thirsty mission to destroy each and every one of us but as long as I breathe, it won't happen. Cami is all dark and moody and bitchy so I'm just going to leave her alone until she actually does something that attracts my attention. As for Niklaus, he can't be killed without the white oak stake and it's destroyed. Oh yeah, I should catch everyone up on that. Aurora made them into bullets to kill Niklaus but then we kinda killed her and destroyed the bullets. Right now she's living in her own personal hell courtesy of yours truly, i'm definitely making sure she feels it.

But of course, no matter how much you want to categorize it and deal with only one issue at a time, it doesn't work out that way. For one thing, all four issues attack at once. Let me say, Kol has never been so distraught in his life, mostly because of the fact that a dead Davina lays in his arms. Lucien has announced that he's going after Rebekah and well...that's an issue considering she's daggered right now. As for Cami, well she's complicated. And for Niklaus, if i don't reinstate his sire line in the next two minutes, he's going to fight Lucien and probably die. After this, I need a vacation.

"Okay Kol," I sigh deeply, "What happened?"

"I don't know!" He shouts which causes me to glare at him, "Well...I mean-I-I don't-I don't know. I was fine one minute, we were in a safe zone where the magic couldn't attack me and we're making out and next thing I know is she's dead in my arms."

"The ancestors magic got you."

"We have to bring her back," Kol cries, "I need to bring her back."

"Okay deep breath Kol," I tell him, "What we have to do is simple. Remember the black candle that Davina used to talk to you? Well I have one so call Vincent, tell him to consecrate Davina and then with the candle we'll put her in a safe zone until we bring her back. The ancestors can't catch her and she'll be safe."

Kol nods, "I'll go find Vincent."

Kol dilemma figured out...for the most part. I'll figure something out, maybe tie her life force to something here. People come back from the death all the time here. Anyway...next issue on hand. Lucien wants to bring Niklaus out of hiding and no matter how much we try to reason with him, he doesn't listen. He and Hayley are going to get Rebekah while Elijah stays here with Finn so we can channel him. Lucien situation...in progress. I think there has to be some way to destroy him for sure without killing me. 

Cami situation...well hers is a bit more complicated. First off, she's dead. Not like vampire-dead, dead-dead. If you don't remember, Aurora compelled Cami to slit her throat when Niklaus told her he loved her and she was reborn into a vampire. For the most part she was moody and dark which really pissed me off but she changed last minute before she died. Lucien bit her and I was on the brink of death so I didn't come back in time to save her. I came back in a minute before she passed away. To say Niklaus is broken, well that'd be an understatement. So she's not really a situation minus the part where I'm trying to see if I can bring her back...but that's to no avail. Maybe in the near future. Cami situation...somewhat solved.