Chapter 21: Strength

"Let's go," I whispered as I rushed towards mother but before I even got close, she hit me with a spell. I fell to the ground and gripped my head.

"Stupid girl, I gave you my power! Your power is my power! You cannot defeat me!" She shouts. I smirk, this is the woman who made me. She doesn't know what she messed up when she did.

"Wrong," I whisper and stand up. I run towards her but it doesn't work. I'm not strong enough. I'm not strong enough to fight. The only way I'll be strong enough is...but I can't do it. I haven't done it in forever. I don't know if I can make it back.

A sharp kick in my ribs and I feel the air rush out of my lungs. Mother comes and throws me against the wall. I feel something crack. I'm half human, I DONY heal quickly.

Finn comes up and I feel him grab my arm and hold me in front of Niklaus. Niklaus struggles against the ropes but it's no use.

"See your brother die," mother whispers and walks up. I can't move. I have no strength left. The only way I'd be able to is if I did it. But I'm scared. I'm scared I won't be able to come back. I'm scared it'll be over.

But isn't Niklaus more important?

I take a deep breath. I'm going to do it. I close my eyes and I feel it instantly. Nothing.

My eyes shoot wide and I throw Finn off of me and against the wall. I hear the wall break as Finn breaks through it. The strength is immense and I love it. I run to my mother and yank her backwards. I throw her against the wall and I hear her grunt. I put my hand on her throat.

"My how the tables have turned," I say and smile. She tries her magic but it doesn't work.

"Juliana...you didn't," she whispers and I smile.

"Good bye, mother," I tell her and snap her neck. Her lifeless body falls from my hand and I smile. That's the last of that.

After I get Niklaus free and the others I smile. Finn had disappeared, good...if he comes again I'll kill him.

"Juliana...are you alright?" Katherine asks and I know she knows what had happened.

"Never felt better!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SO NEW CHAPTER. ENDED THE DRAMA WITH RHE PARENTS BUT A LOT MORE WITH THE SIBLINGS. WHO COULD PLAY JULIANA?? UNTIL I GET SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS...I WONT UPDATE. I LOVE COMMENTARY AND I'D LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO COMMENT AND GIVE OPINIONS. SORRY IF I SOUMD RUDE BUT I LIKE FEEDBACK. PLEASE COMMENT .