Chapter 3: A Celebration

It took a day for me to recover. After the dagger was removed and we could leave the cemetery, Niklaus carried me home and spent the whole night with me. I guess the drama between Rebekah and him is over for now. It still was painful but I was able to walk without falling over and so when I walked in the courtyard, Niklaus all happy and drinking, made me curious.
I hope Rebekahs okay.

I see Rebekah and Marcel sitting and drinking. Elijah is with Hayley but he seems to be conflicted.

"Ahh, Juliana, you're just in time. Here have a drink and help us celebrate!" Niklaus says and hands me a glass full of whiskey. I swallow it and feels good, it burns but I love whiskey.

"Why are we celebrating?" I ask and Niklaus looks over but before he can tell me, Elijah intervenes.

"Brother I'm not sure it's such a good idea to tell her."

Now you made me even more curious.

"Don't be silly Elijah! She needs to know why she's celebrating."

"Yeah Elijah, I hate being kept in the dark."

"Juliana believe me, you won't like it."

"Niklaus tell me."

Elijah puts his hands up and sighs. He's given up and Niklaus looks over at me, smiling.

"You remember our darling Katarina? The doppelganger from 1492 that turned to escape the ritual?"
And the girl who's family you murdered. I hope she's okay.

My heart stops. What if she's dead?

"Yes."

"Well she's finally dead!" Niklaus says and takes the bottle of whiskey and drinks from it. I let my glass fall and shatter onto the ground.

"Wh-what?" I manage to say.

"She died!"

Elijah comes over,"I hate to tell you I told you so but I did."

"What's the big deal? This is a celebrating matter!"

Elijah looks at him,"You do know Juliana and Katarina were friends. They were practically sisters?"

Niklaus looks over,"Oh, I must be forgotten."

"I'm going to Mystic Falls," I say and Niklaus grabs my arm.

"Why?"

"Because I want to pay my respects."
And I gotta be sure of something.

"But we have Mikael in town!"

"It may be Mikael but we're not sure. Look if he is resurrected then he's weak and needs time to recover. Besides, I need to check out something in Mystic Falls."

Nikalus looks defeated.

"Ok, just be back in two days."

"Three."

"Fine three."

"See you soon," I say and zoom off. I take a motorcycle and as the wind is hitting my face, I'm thinking about Mikael and Katherine. If I know Katherine, she'll never find peace and I gotta make sure she gets one good thing to happen to her. Besides, I got a job for her. One that could mean life or death.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
New chapter, so imma make this an originals vampire diaries but not so much vampire diaries. So I'm totally hooked on this show called Falling Skies and I would watch it if I was you. Its super good and it stars none other than the handsome good looking Drew Roy or for my Hannah Montana fans...Jesse. #teamjesseforever
Anyway so what'd y'all think. My book is gonna have a lot of spoilers sooo sorry. Anyway thanks for reading I appreciate it