Chapter 13: Good Bye

We walked into the cemetery with our heads held high and the murdery look in our eyes which told people to back off. I wanted these witches dead, they have been a thorn in my side for way too long.

"Ready?" I ask and Niklaus smiles.

"I can't possibly think of a better thing to do right now."

I smile and then we split up. I jump onto the top of the roof of a mausoleum and continue to jump from roof to roof. Niklaus is below running towards where the ritual is and Elijah is approaching from behind. I continue to make my way there and fall onto my stomach and lay there looking.

Genevieve has gathered Monique and the other ritual girl there and they have something in there hands. Its a comb or something but it look familiar.

"They may think they have won but we'll show them. Hayley and the baby are still connected regardless of whether or not its born. When I kill Hayley the baby will die as well," Genevieve explains and that's when I realized what the comb is for. She has Hayleys hair and with that she can kill them both. Not on my watch.

"Genevieve!" I shout and jump down from the mausoleum and stare them all.

"You made a mistake coming today. Right now we are all powerful with our ancestors helping us. You will--" Monique says and I interrupt.

"Yeah yeah, blah blah, death to us all and you'll succeed and blah blah. Can we just get on with this?" I ask and Monique and the other girl come side by side. They shoot their hands out and have their palms facing us. A huge gust of wind blow and blows me back, hitting against the mausoleum. Niklaus rushes towards Genevieve and tackles her down while Elijah and me face off against the cocky witches.

Monique flings Elijah towards another mausoleum where he breaks through. They try the same thing to me but I've had enough. I stand my ground and point my palms towards them. The wind is strong enough to blow them backwards. That's when ghost witches, the ancestors, come and help them but even then I'm strong. I keep my ground and channel my power deep inside.

I close my eyes and take a deep breadth. When I open my eyes I have no doubt the power is immense and is radiating off of me. I point my hand towards the black gate and the point of it comes into my hand. I take it and throw it, I let it hit the other girl deep into her chest. I see the blood flow out of her and watch her die. Monique takes a breath and runs to the alter where the ritual is to take place. I walk up and avoid all the dead witches trying to stop me but eventually one manages to push my back. Guess who that one witch is?

"Mother?" Elijah gasps and with a flick of her wrist, she snaps Elijahs neck. I try to fight against her power but I can't.

"Do it now Monique!" Genevieve shouts and Monique starts to chant in Latin. If she drops the hair into the candle then Hayley and the baby are dead. I close my eyes, I don't want to see this. But it never happens. I open my eyes to see a silver star embezzled into Moniques chest and thousands of tiny cuts appear. I use all my strength and push past moms power and see Marcel standing there.

"Marcel?" I ask, a dazed expression.

"I don't want to fight."

I shrug and look over to where Niklaus has Genevieve pinned to the ground. I look at her.

"Do you want her blood or me?" I ask and Niklaus smiles.

"You can have her darling sister, I have to go see my baby girl," he says and sends Marcel a look that says we're cool. I take Genevieve and hold a clump of her hair in my hand. I smile.

"Goodbye Genevieve," I say and sink my teeth into her neck. Her blood tasted good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SO NEW CHAPTER. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT. ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING...IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY. ANYWAY LET ME KNOW WHO COULD PLAY JULIANA. THANKS AND COMMENT BELOW ANY IDEAS AND ANY ACTRESSES WHO COULD STAR AS JULIANA.