- Prologue -

|Author's Note: Hi guys! Welcome to my first ever story. This is a Taglish story. I hope you guys will like this. |

:
:

You hope your life won't be that miserable when you are born into this world. No grief, no violence, no agony, but I suppose that's unavoidable.

I was five years old when something tragic occurred. I went missing and I didn't get to say goodbye to my biological parents during that time.

Although I met a guy who helped me. But as a stupid kid myself, I accepted his help since I have no idea where to go. I can't recall everything, but I know that he took me to a police station, and left me there.

I waited for my parents to show up or someone who could possibly know me, but none of them came. It left me feeling helpless and hopeless. And I was upset at myself because I don't know how to find my way home.

I was put into an orphanage a few days after. Months passed and someone adopted me. But unlucky, my foster parents never treated me as their own.

Instead they just adopted me and used me to cure their real son. They took a lot of blood from me using blood transfusion. And when I was dying they instantly got rid of me.

I blankly stared the view outside the window. Watching the sunset and sitting in a comfortable couch as I remember those unforgettable memories of my past.

"Val, are you sure that you want to transfer in that school? Alam mo naman na nandoon din ang ibang mga kaaway na'tin di'ba," ani ni Lee.

Bumuntong-hininga ako, "I already know that and my decision is final from the very start. Sa kabilang bayan 'yon, I'm one hundred percent sure na hindi nila ako kilala. I will keep my identity hidden as possible as I can. Isa pa, doon daw nag-aaral ang kapatid ko and I will take that chance," I uttered.

"Okay. If you say so pero ayaw mo bang mag-transfer din kami doon ng buong section 10?" Nangunot ang noo ko at nilingon siya.

"May saltik ka ba? Siyempre hindi pwede 'yon, visit pwede pa." He chuckled.

"Sabagay pero paano kapag magkagulo? Wala kang kasama. And it's a new environment for you, plus you don't have a backer there." I smirked.

"Actually I do."

Nagtaka siya. "No you don't."

I rolled my eyes. "You don't have to worry Lee, I can protect myself."

I heard him huffed. "Yabang."

"Totoo naman," sabi ko. "By the way call Attorney Orfeo. Baka malito na naman 'yon papunta rito. "

"Alright." Umalis na siya.

Naiwan ako sa opisina ni Pops, kinuha ko ang picture frame na nasa mesa niya. We're like a family even if I am not his own daughter. After what happened to my previous foster parents, this man adopted me. I was seven years old that time.

He trained me to become a strong woman. He taught me how to fight and defend myself. He taught me everything he knows. And I must say, he changed my life.

Pops is a Russian mafia or the Pakhan of a certain mafia. That's what he told me, before. Ngunit sa hindi ko malamang dahilan ay tinalikuran niya iyon at naging Boss siya nang itinayo niyang gang dito sa Pilipinas. And of course, I know what a gang is. And Pops gang is involve on illegal activities or what so ever.

Pero hindi niya kami itinuring na iba. He raised me as his own together with the triplets. Pops is more than just a father, he is also our best friend, and our mentor.

But our world turned upside down when someone took him away from us. And that person murdered him. Leaving me and my brothers, leaving me his businesses, money, and lands and as the new leader of Exodus Gang.

:
:

Edited ✓