- Chapter 54

Chapter 54
Keeping a Secret

Alonso's Point of View

Flashback

"Maraming salamat Ash, you can leave." Usal ko, he just nodded and left us.

Natasha is in front of me now, I can see that she is agitated and her hands are shaking a little bit.

She should be after what she had done.

Matapos kong utusan si Ash na hanapin siya ay agad naman niya itong sinunod kahit na ramdam ko ang pag-aalinlangan niya. Hindi lingid sa kaalaman ko ang nakaraan nila, but that already happened and I hope na wala na iyon sa kanila.

"I assume that Ash already told you kung bakit kita pinapunta rito." Pagsisimula ko.

"Dean, it's not what you think it is, I can explain–"

"Oh don't worry Miss Marquez, that is what you are going to do." I emphasized those last words.

Kita ko ang mga butil ng luha na pumapatak mula sa mata niya. I feel nothing, not even a little sympathy. All I can feel was the annoyance and antipathy.

"Care to explain what happened?"

She bit her lip before speaking. "I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to do that to Val. It's just that jealously took over me. Oo aaminin kong naiinggit ako sa atensyon na natataggap niya, it should be me and not her! She is just an attention seeker! Bigla siyang dumating and then everything changed! I hated her existence, she ruined everything!" She shouted, her voice is full of hatred.

Envy, she envied the attention that Val gets, little did she know Val doesn't even care if she gets attention.

I sigh."And because of that gagawa ka ng mga bagay na ikasasama ng kapwa mo? Is that it Miss Marquez?" She remained silent, unable to talk."I know you hated her, but you should not blame someone over something that they didn't even do. Luke broke up with you because he has the right to do it, kayo lang dapat ang mag-usap because both of you are part of that relationship. Walang kinalaman si Val sa inyo Natasha, kung meron man, you don't have to put her life in danger just because you feel jealous. Talk to her, shout at her, curse her all you want, pero ang gawin 'yon? My goodness what are you thinking? Paano na lang kung walang nakakita sa kaniya ro'n? Pananagutan mo ba ang mga nagawa mo?" Hindi makapaniwalang sambit ko.

She looked down briefly, I instantly knew na namumula ang mga mata niya.

"I'm sorry, h-hindi ko sinasadya. I w-was just mad at her, I didn't mean to put her in the stock room." Naiiyak pa ring aniya.

Pft, you didn't mean it, yet nilagay niyo pa rin siya sa lintik na kwartong iyon.

Sumandal ako sa swivel chair at tiningnan siya nang matagal."I know you're still hurting after your break up with Luke, but I won't consider that as an excuse. I'll inform your parents about this."