.03

~y/n pov ~

While atsumu fell flat on his back I fell into suna's arm. Atsumu started yelling while a few people started laughing and staring. i got up but suna's arm was on my shoulder. I didn't mind but I was a little flustered. 

"Dude what the hell! What was that for?" He started shouting at us while we all were laughing, suna and me were on the brinck of tears laughing so hard. Their whole team was laughing and staring, I could barely breath.

"I couldn't, ahahah, resist, I mean look at you!" I laughed out. The laughter started to die down and suna grabbed his phone and put the phone in between us to watch the video. We saw me trip him and then us both fall. I saw why I fell more then a trip he grabbed my foot to trip me more. Then fall flat in suna's arms. then us both stand up with his arm on my shoulder. The video stopped and suna put his phone in his facket pocket. We laughed about it and atsumu continued to poke my back. I did what any sane person would do.

I turned around slowly and deadpanned a glare. I grabbed his wrist and held it so he would stop. "If you don't stop I will spike your head so hard it will fall off your shoulders with ease." I tightened my grip on his hand. I let go and turned back to suna who was recording and holding in laughter. Atsumu slowly turned around around and sprinted to Osamu fake crying we couldn't hear them until they started yelling ar each other. 

"OH SHUT IT SAMU I DO NOT"

"SUREEE"

"I'M NOT SETTING FOR YOU FOR THE REST OF CAMP"

"FINE DO THAT WE'LL LOSE AND IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT"

"NO IT'S YOUR-" Kita interrupted and slapped the back od their heads.

"WHY WON'T YOU TWO SHUT UP"Kita shouted in their faces

they both just walked off osamu coming over to us. "Hey sorry about tsumu annoying you. And lunch is going to end soon oh and sorry but can I borrow suna?"

"Thanks for apologizing and sure your his teammate my team's probably looking for me. I'll see you guys later. Oh and I want to practice with some of you guys after practice maybe bring a few teammates and I'll bring a few, Oh and invite the other boys too!" I started to get louder walking off. I saw osamu start to drag suna by the arm away form the group I was wondering what they were talking about. When I got to my team they started to ask questions. 

"How do you know them?"

"Who's the tall dude that caught you?"

"is he your boyfriend?"

I was going to ignore them if they didn't ask that. I spit out my water. "What no no no. his names suna and I met him in the server. he caught me because when I tripped atsumu he grabbed my foot and suna caught me."

"Sure but like why did he have his arm around you?" Kiyoko asked

"I don't know"

"You hate touch why didn't you stop him?"

"I don't mind touch when it's a friend." I shrugged. "Oh and the people in the chat agreed to have some extra practice if some of you want to join." I continued to drink. the group started to say sure and yeahs. Lunch was now over and we went back to games.

Our first game I was in instead of tanaka and was reeved up. We were going against nekoma, I had watched the games with them but hadn't gotten to play them yet and was very excited. I already knew a few things that they relied heavy on defense and take their opponents advantage in offense. Nekoma served but noya dug it up. daichi passed it to kaygeyama and, still mad at hinata set it to me. I did first tempo and jumped up really high. I swong full force and broke through the block easily and yaku wasn't able to dig it up. First point of the game and I was excited. Even though kenma had heard I was 2nd ace in japan he still just stared at me processing what happened. 

"GOOO Y/NN" suga yelled from the bench

I got ready to score more. The game went on and we finally won a game I was very excited. When we grabbed drinks and towels kuroo came over. " Great job y/n you and bokuto are the only ones that have been able to break through our blocks how's you do it?"

"I don't know I just open my chest and swing at the ball and flick my wrist so the ball spins downward."

"How do you do all that in a second?" he questioned

"I guess just practice." I shrugged

"When did you start playing volleyball?"

"Around 2nd year of middle school I started practicing and joined in 3rd year. My friend said I might be good."

"Only 3 years of playing and your that good?"

"I mean yeah we have to get ready for the next game see ya at dinner or if we play against each other again."

"Okay seeya y/n" he started walking off

hinata started, "what happened to our socially awak-"

I interrupted him, "Shut it before I hurt you. I've told you guys that's ONLY with none friends. He's my f-r-i-e-n-d"

"fine." 

The next game I went in for asahi because he twisted his ankle. This game was against inarizaki. We lined up and got ready we served and they dug it up. They tried spiking it but I got it, dang it that means I cant score! Kaygeyama got it and tanaka spiked it down without a problem because hinita was a great decoy. "OH yeah didn't see that coming did ya!" He yelled out.

Later on, Atsumu set the ball for his brother and he almost scored but noya got it. kaygeyama tossed it to me and I cross court shot almost horizontily no one bring able to dig it up. I knew that they thought I was going to do a straight shot but I have been practicing cross courts but that that was a small fluke. I meant to do it but it did a little extra. 

"What was that y/n you went flap and it went swoosh and bang!" hinita jumped

"Yeah now back  on it hinita we almost have this won." I turned back to the front and say suna in front of me. Smirking down at me. This was gonna be kinda hard. We went and this was going back and forth tanak's spike got blocked and noya got it off the block. Kaygeyama set it for what looked like hinita but he decoyed it and I slammed it through the block. Inbetween Suna and another teammate of his. We won the game. 

We were really excited and had time for one more game before dinner. Fukurodani was the opponing team. 

"Wow 2nd best ace for women and top 5 for men who will win?" Bokuto asked while we were getting in place.

"Between me and you me because I place higher for teams?"

"you ruin everything."

"I'm about to ruin your label of confidence Mr. 'top 5 aces'" I turned to my spot since asahi was still out.

We started the game and ended up winning by a hair. "HA We win" I did a little victory dance. And headed to lunch bokuto sulking behind me. We ate and the people who agreed to do more practice went to the gym. There was me, bokuto, akaashi, kuroo, osamu, atsumu, kita, lev, yaku, noya, hinita, and suna. "let's get started! How we wanna do this?" I said jumping in excitement.

"How about a scrimage match?" Akaashi said

"Yes" the test of us agreed

"Okay Me and kuroo will choose teams."

THey chose and it ended up being me, akaashi, hinita, yakku, noya, and suna against bokuto, kuroo, osamu, atsumu, kita, and lev. 

"This isn't fair your all so tall the tallest we have is is suna and he's as tall as your shortest!" I said to the other side. They just laughed..

"This is the only time we can get away with this." Kuroo laughed

"Fine lets just do this."

We played a few sets and it ended up being 2-2 before we had to get to bed, one of the managers reminded us. I was going to sleep with the managers because of you know me being a girl.