.22

"Okay I know you have questions but just hear me out." I started to run past them down the hill when hinita caught up to me. 

"Since when y/n!" Mia yelled. As my best friend she knew almost everything about me and was mad that I didn't tell her something.

"We literally started dating today and were going to keep it a secret."

"Really y/n why?" She asked cocking her head. 

"Because atsumu literally confessed to me at like 1 in the morning today, so you can imagine how mad he'd be that one of his best friends and his crush were now together less than a day after he said he loved me. He'd be mad and no one wants to deal with that. So please don't tell anyone I trust you guys. Why are you guys even here in the first place?" I was begging them then slightly confused on why they were here.

"None of us will tell. We promise. If we do then you get to punish us how you see fit." 

"agreed."

"We're here because we wanted to hangout with you but we wanted to surprise you so we checked your location and saw you heading here we decided to just head over. Then we saw that." She nervously laughed.

"Well I wish I could hangout but I'm beat plus it's late you all should be home."

I walked home and got things ready for school tomorrow when I got a text.

unknown number

? - hello y/n this is sakusa

y/n - hey sakusa thanks for texting me I gotta go but goodnight! 

? - gn y/n

y/n changed ? to sakusa k

 I laid in bed before I went to bed. before going to bed and placing a new not in my notes. I placed a not saying,

today suna and I got together today

I went to bed ready to wake up for morning practice.

When I woke up and got ready morning practice was replaced with a meeting of the girls team.

"Well everyone we did it! we won nationals there's going to be an assemble to congradualt us and the boys for placing 3rd." Mia continued to talk and talk and talk. then coach took over and talked and talked and talked then it was time to go to class.

I went to class and sat by myself as usual. class went and lunch came. I ate with the group but I was texting suna almost he whole time. he were just saying that we missed each other. I asked about atsumu and he said that he wasn't talking to anyone. I kept getting looks from the boys who say me and suna. 

"Hu do I have something on my face."

"besides a smile at your phone no." saltyshima said

"shut it saltyshima."

"but why are you so smiley y/n?" kagyama asked

"ph just say a fail video and another video about nationals. gosh that already feels so long ago."

"I know right? it feels like  it was a month ago." mia stated.

We ate lunch and went back to class. 

"Okay class we're going into the main gym and having an assembly to congradualt the volleyball teams. If they are any will a volleyball player or players stand."

I stood up and got applause. Some murmering went on and we left to go to the gym. The volleyball players met in the hall to line up. after around 15 minutes the girls got on the stage. And mia being the captain gave a speech.

"Okay hello everyone I'm Mia Ito, I am captain of the amazing karasuno girls volleyball team. On Friday we won 1st place in tokyo's girls high school national tournament. it was a great time and we worked very hard for it. We're all very glad about this and excited to say that we won with pride. We owe this win to our team and to highlight some plays I will call a player and they will step forward. First off is our libreo, Yuki Misako, without her great receives and reflexes we never would've been able to keep the ball in the air. Next is our ace and decoy, y/n l/n, only a second year and ranking 2nd best female ace in the country during nationals. With her power and skill we were able to score the needed points and keep up with other teams. We'd never got where we are now without her, she's made us the wonderful team we are with extra training, ideas, and effort, I'm glad to say that we've agreed to make her captain next year, she's already vice captain now. We have to also congratulate our coaches and managers for this amazing year. Not to mention the boys team for helping us train. Nothing this year could've happen without all these amazing people and spirit. I'm very sad to leave this team next year but I know that they can do more amazing things over time where they will grow and spread their wings." 

Everyone cheered and clapped for us. We bowed and thanked them for their time. We sat in the front row so the boys team could do their thing. Daichi gave his speech and thanked everyone. They came and sat beside us. Since I was on the end I was sitting next to hinita. The principle gave a speech.

"We are very happy of the placing of our teams. It's been a long time since volleyball has made it to nationals, and the fact that they've both made it and placed high we couldn't be more happy. Now we'll exit the gym volleyball members stay after you will join them soon. Please go back to class and do your work."

Everyone got up and left we got more congratulations. The principle came over to us and thanked us.

"We want to that you two teams for what you've down school spirit has never been higher. We know that this is the second year the girls have gone in a row but you guys lost placing 4th, and the boys haven't made it since the tiny gaint but we hope that you can continue and do great!" He slightly bowed, "Now please go back to class."

We all went to class and were please with ourselves, then got bored.