.15

~ atsumu pov ~

I texted y/n

imessage 

y/n<3

atsumu - hey how have you been doing? It's been a while

y/n<3  - fine you

atsumu - good wanna call

y/n<3 - sorry I'm on call with suna right now 

atsumu - how often do you guys have this?

y/n<3 - almost nightly i guess at least the nights when we don't have late practices or something

atsumu - why don't you call me (>-<)

y/n<3 - I don't know when I think to call someone I think him

atsumu - call me next time!

y/n<3 - maybe 

atsumu - wait are yall dating or something

y/n<3 - nooooo why would you think that

atsumu - nothing okay call or text me

y/n<3 - bye

i through my phone across the room. No fair. I want to talk to y/n, fall asleep on call, rant to her, and just be in her life. I'll talk to suna tomorrow at morning practice.

~ y/n pov ~

ongoing facetime call with suna r

"dude he texted me about how I was doing? What should I do?" I asked suna he shrugged

"Just give blunt responses." he responded continuing to listening to his music and play games. I paused mine to respond.

"okay." After a couple minutes suna talked.

"Hows it going he jealous yet."

"yes he asked if we were dating or something. I said no and he wants to talk to me more." I acted pouty and snickerd.

He started to stifful a laugh. "He's probably gonna asked some stupid questions tomorrow at practice. Oh how was the dude at school? Do I need to beat someone else up?"

To be honest. I liked chatting with suna everyday I started to rant to him about the one fan I had. he'd confess a lot and give me stuff. Suna got protective and would ask about it and see if he needed to step in. "No suna he just gave me a note saying that I hope I do good at nationals next month." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey what if you say you have a boyfriend will that get him off your back?"

"Probably."

"Well then y/n. Will you tell that weird dude that I'm your boyfriend to get him off your back."

"sure why not it'll be fun but like what if people start to ask about it?"

"just say he goes to a different school if they ask for a picture use mine."

"And if they recognize you?"

"I'm not as popular as others so I doubt it."

"Yeah thanks suna. Your great."

"I know. Hey I just got a text from osamu saying that tsumu was throughing a fit  because he was jealous."

"The plans going well then. but honestly between us wanna stay close like this and call and stuff even after he confesses. I like doing this with you." I had blush on his face but hand his hand trying to cover it. I doubt I was any better I could feel the hottness on my face.

"Definetly." He nodded. But after kept his head down. he had his hair covering his face.

"hey we have practice tomorrow and it's already late lets go to bed."

"yeah." I set my phone on the charger and suna and I went to bed still on call. We did this a lot so no one minded.

I noticed of the past month that I really do love suna a lot. I loved every part of him and his personality. at school I missed him. When we were busy I missed him. So I gladly did stuff like this even if it made me fluster. I noticed that he also got flustered a little. I always asumed that he was just embarrassed or something. It kinda got me down. Some part of me loved him enough to think that heloved me back.

-the day before nationals at the hotel where all the teams stayed-

I agreed to met with kuroo, akaashi, bokuto, osamu, atsumu, and suna at the lobby so we could hang out before nationals. The girls teams went in the morning and the guys in the afternoon so I'd be able to watch them play. I was being griup hugged by kuroo and bokuto and tried to escape to hug akaashi but was unable to. when the twins and suna came down I saw them and ran over. I jumped in suna's arms and we swung in some circles. He let me down and I slightly hugged the twins. Atsumu didn't want to let go but we went on our way. Suna had his arm over my shoulder the whole time we were out. I was by him and bokuto. We went to the nearest pizza place and bought some. We went to a park and ate. We saw more then a few volleyball players, fans, and then spotted an open table. We sat ate and caught up. We all planned to stay the whole time even if we didn't win. I had a plan to win though, and was very confident. We went back and dropped everyone off. The women teams were on the top floor so I dropped everyone off. The inarizaki boys were last. I shared a long hug with suna he lifted my feet off the ground and I wrapped them around him. 

"I'm tired can't you just carry me to my teams room suna."

"Sure and remember y/n I told you to call me rin."

"Okay rin." I yawned and put my head back on his shoulder.

"Hey I'll be back I need to go drop sleephead here off at her room." He said to the twins and started to ward the elevator.  When we got there I stayed on him but started to leak from my eyes. I wasn't crying but was watering. "hey hey hey hey are you okay y/n?"

"I'm just really nervous suna."

"Don't be and please do call me rin y/n. You can do this you'll win and be a champ."

"Oh okay rin. I just don't wanna mess up. Plus my mom and dad had work so no ones there to watch me."

"I'll be there. We all will. We're cheering for you. I'm cheering for you."

"Thank you y/n your the best person to ever come into my life."

"You too y/n. Now iff you can go to sleep I'll just drop you off in your bed."

"Okay goodnight rin."

"Goodnight y/n"

I was slightly awake but felt really tired. When we got to my room suna knocked and mia let him in and led him to my bed. He tucked me in and kissed my forehead. I shifted acting like I was sleeping and he left. "night y/n sleep great." He also mumered something but I was asleep before I could hear.

~suna pov~

I went back to our room and went to bed. But atsumu and osamu were on my bed waiting for me. 

"soo suna what's with the ' I told you y/n call me rin' and the hugs. You sure you aren't dating?" Osamu questioned.

"Yeah. That stuffs just because were best friends." I hated how those words came out. "Were comfortable with each other that's why. The closet we are to dating is me saying that she could use me to scare off a weird fan."

"sure sure." he responded.

atsumu just stayed quiet on the corner of my 'bed', his head lowered. "You sure suna. because I was gonna ask her out in a few weeks, I don't wanna ask out someone who's taken." 

"100%"

"Okay."

He got up and went to his spot. Him and osamu shared the e first pull out couch. I just sat on my 'bed' a cot on the floor. there was like 4 others and the rest were on the two beds. We all went to bed and I made sure to set my alarm to before y/n first game. I didn't know who it was against though I wish I did.