.13

~y/n pov ~

"Well you.. petty little bitch." They gasped "you guys obsess over a guy who you've probably never had a good conversation with. For your information, my childhood best friend nishinoya added me to a discord server with all of them. We became FRIENDS hear that F-R-I-E-N-D-S that's it. I'm not fucking any of them. I just have friends and am hanging out with them guess I can't do that without some phyco bitches trying to do god knows what to me to try to intimidate me to stop hanging out with them."

"UH rude."

"But honest aren't I. Now I'm gonna go." I said trying to turn around. But gets hit by the weakest punch ever in the chin. Doubting it would even bruise. "Like I said I'm gonna go."

"that's what I thought." She said

You DON'T say that to someone with anger issues. I held back the urge to punch her. "My turn to talk. I'm resisting the urge to punch you square in the jaw like how you should not just tap like yours. For your information I don't like any of them! So you can have them I don't care. Now I'm going to my friends before I actually punch you."

They kept murmering stuff behind me but I walked on. I didn't find the group though and had to look for at least one of them. I ended up running into samu. "Oh my god Y/n we were looking for you you just disappeared when we were trying to get rid of the boys' fangirls. We thought you left for a little bit. Then we went looking for you! Where were you?" He was concerned and I explained the situation.

"Well a few of the fangirls pulled me away and asked like which one of you guys I was fucking and stuff to get to close to you guys. Acting like atsumu and oikawa are hoes. I mean maybe oikawa but atsumu can barely act normal around a girl let alone just fuck and leave one as a friend. Or I have been reading him wrong. And I turned away and she like tapped my chin and said that's what I thought. That made me pissed so I told her off holding back the urge to punch her." I shrugged

"Dude. You've dealt with a lot today ler's round up and cool down."

"Sure whatever you guys want."

Volleyboiis

theactualbettertwin - hey guys found y/n she's alright

theactualbettertwin - come back to the cafe area

catroo - okieee

offline

We walked back in a comfortable silence. Then he started talking, "hey do you like anyone?"

I started blushing and shot him a weird look, "No what why would you think that?" I nervously laughed. 

"So it's a yes is it from the server?"

"What I said no." I could tell my face was beet red.

"Well you laughed and look like you just ran 5 miles"

"I still said no"

"But it's a yes. you know it. You probably just got nervous. It's fine I just wanted to ask something."

"Fine I like someone and they are in the server but not telling who. You can do with that information as you want but the moment you tell someone I won't hesitate."

"okay okay" he put his hands up in defense "Can i ask one question about it?"

"Depends. shoot"

"what year are they?"

"2nd like us?"

"is it me?" He said smirking to the side looking at me.

"HAHAHAHA dude sorry but no and if that was a confession sorry dude. Your a friend and I think we can both be comfortable with that."

"Wasn't a confession first off. And second dude I'm glad I'm just a friend to you but if you HAD to date me would you?"

"No I mean your the good looking twin and your good looking don't get me wrong but meh. I like your personality not loud and annoying like atsumu's but not cold like kema if I had to yea but if I had a choice no."

He was now laughing, "Did you just burn tsumu twice?"

"Yeah. Wait are you asking this for him. I mean it's kinda obvious he likes me. Even to me and I'm oblivious af."

"Oh hehe yeah he likes you. Just the fact of what you said made me laugh. You dissed his looks and personality. Not to mention earlier you mentioned how nervous he got."

"He just annoys me. He's a great friend but just that. Don't tell him I said any of that because I wanna see how he asked me out and see if I can milk this. He seems like a simp."

Osamu was laughing again, "Dude you're right but didn't have to be that right." We made it back to the cafe o see everyone but atsumu kita and suna. They soon came running though.

"Guys we ran then left kita behind and guess what," Atsumu blurted out "Then then then we met some kid named, Mia and she plays volleyball at karasuno and we asked if she knew y/n then she said we must be some guys from the server. Then we saw a dude named daichi and he came out and put his arm around her and then daichi s- why did y/n and nishinoya just sprint off that way?"

hinita was laughing and said in between laughs, "They. wanted. them. together. a lot. and now. it happened.

Meanwhile I was sprinting down the street to mia's favorite spot. I knew it I shipped them so much. We did this. i saw them. I jumped into mia's arms. Ended up tackleing her. nishinoya tackled daichi. "We knew it we knew it we knew it!" Nishinoya and I screamed.

"FINE! we're dating and have been for like, "she looked at dachi, "like 4 months."

"WHAT! why didn't you tell meeeee I'm your best friend"

"I was nervous okay" She smacked my head and then noya and I left.