.19

~ y/n's pov ~

My family was really happy. I was now it was time to sleep. I heard that the boys had gotten second. It was around 11 now bed time. I decided to text rin goodnight.

imessage

suna

y/n - hey I just wanna say thanks for the great time and goodnight.

suna - you too y/n and goodnight

y/n has changed suna ' s name to rin

I went to bed. I woke up at 9 to catch a train at 10. 

i got a bag ready and headed out. i caught the train and soon got off. i saw atsumu, osamu, rin, and a stranger. he wore a mask and gloves. I stood by rin. "Who's the tall dude?" I asked loud enough for everyone to hear.

"tch" the mask dud said "who are you?"

"okay this is y/n l/n and this is kiyoomi sakusa. You both will be spending the night tonight."

"tch your the me for females." sakusa said

"oh your that germophobe ace. and what's that supposed to mean? just because we're both second years that were 2nd best aces doesn't mean I'm like you."

"We're first now you germ."

"Hu germ? what do you mean first?"

"You see you germ, the top aces were 3rd years and now since nationals are over they can't play anymore. that means you and me are the top aces unless someone passes us up. Idiot."

"oh. well nice to met you sakusa, I hope we can be friends." He raised his eyebrow

"What do you mean friends?"

"talk to each other now and then that stuff."

"You sure your not one of our fans just wanting to get with us."

"No dude I'm not a fangirl."

"Sure you aren't."

"tch idiot."

we walked in silence to the miya's house. We got settled and it was time for lunch. We decided to go to a cafe that sakusa seemed clean. it was pretty good. when we got back we played some video games. After sakusa sanitized the controller I beat them all. hours went by. it was now dinner time.

"Can't we order a pizza." atsumu said

"I'll cook." I said

"You can cook?" atsumu brightened up

"yeah just let me clean your kitchen, sakusa pass me your cleaning wipes."

"fine only because I'm gonna have to eat this." he tossed them to me and I started cleaning. 

"you guys want some fried rice?" I said from the kitchen

"Yes please." samu said "I'll help you."

"thanks."

we started and we soon finished. I put the finishing touches on the plates, "Dinners ready!"

they all came up to the table and I served it.

we started eating. "Y/n this is really good better then mine even!" osamu said

"this is amazing y/n" atsumu said

"It's great." rin and sakusa said.

we finished and cleaned up.

"let's play some game." atsumu said.