.04

We ended up getting to know each other just not by names, they called me mine I just couldn't remember theirs.

"Hey y/n how do you know so many people from our teams?" one of Fukurodani's managers asked.

"Oh noya added me to a discord server a few days ago with a ton of them."

"Oh so your the girl that atsumu was saying was an angel that kita told me about. Didn't suna trip him?"

"Oh yeah after morning practice on Friday he did that osamu pointed out and yes suna did trip him. Bokuto must have saw it in chat." I silently laughed out.

"you and suna seem to be good friends. And the way you bet bokuto earlier haha he went full emo mode ."

"I mean yeah were good friend I mean we've know each other like 5 day. Is that emo mode why he was druppy during dinner. literally his hair fell down."

"it does that."

"We should get to bed." I point out

"Yeah." We turned out the lights and went to bed

~ Suna pov ~

When we got back to the room I asked osamu what happened during lunch.

"Oh so when he came crying to me about how y/n was being rude to him and how you helped her and I asked if he may like her because he was being jealous and he started to yell."

"huh"

I felt this pit in my stomach. Osamu and I continued to talk then he went back to y/n tripping atsumu. He was laughing and I just sniffled a laugh. He being my best friend caught this. "Dude you alright you seem a bit off?"

"Yeah just tired. My arms kinda hurt from y/n spiking directly into them." I said rubbing my forearm where y/n spiked into.

"Yeah she has a lot of power no wonder she ranks so high.

"Yep." I said popping the p

"You and y/n seem like good friends."

"I mean yeah we get along together." I shrugged

"That's good that ou have another friend other then me atsumu or kita."

"I'm glad she's my friend."

"She's a little aggressive though I mean you know what she said to atsumu."

"I mean he kinda deserved. Plus it was funny." I laughed

"He was being a dick. and I mean where di- wait did you just laugh? I only see you do that when atsumu does something stupid." 

"I mean I was thinking back to it wanna see the video that ran got." I pulled out my phone and showed him the videos both of us laughing. Then it got to the part where she fell into my arms then got up with my arm around her shoulder.

"I thought you hated touch suna? why you so close to her?"

"I don't unless it's a friend."

"Then why do you hate it when atsumu touches you and others?" He said smritking

"Because I don't like atsumu." At that moment atsumu came out from behind me and and started yelling that we were friends and stuff. "Dude shut up your annoying. plus it's time for bed."

"Fine" the miyas said. Some of the team was already asleep and they went to bed no problem.

I woke up and got ready and went to go grab a drink from the vending machine and saw y/n grabbing a drink listening to some music

~ y/n pov ~

I woke up and decided to get a monster while listening to music I felt a this behind me and turned around ready to hurt someone. But they caught me and I took an ear out of my headphones. 

"Suna don't sneak up on me. I'm very jumpy!"

"Sorry. i just saw you sorry you didn't here me what music you listening to."

"Oh just some rock and metal, oh and there's no need for you to be sorry I'm sorry actually."

"It's fine y/n, oh wait have you heard of set it off their a pretty good band."

"Yeah I'm listening to sleep when I am dead right now."

"I love that song."

he and I continued to chat on the way to breakfast most people were still asleep and we decided to go and get first dibs. We got some fruit and buiscuts. As people filed in We went to go and talk to our teams. Asahi was still in a lot of pain so he would do some receiving drills and I would take his spot as ace. I was happy but also sad that asahi was injured. We were gonna have fun today because the players were going into town. We were going to go in a big group and spilt off later. The day went by and we kept winning and losing. Kaygeyama and Hinita were good again. It was time to go into town the managers invited me to go to a cafe with them but I declined because I didn't really wanna I brought my skateboard and decided to skate around instead. I left the group behind but Suga was being over protective and was saying to call him or text him if I was lost or something. I agreed and went on. I pulled up and say that there was a park near me I could hangout at to take a break only a few minutes away. I went through and alley and someone grabbed my wrist and I paniced. 

I got off my skateboard and it went into a wall. I kicked and screamed and tried getting away. At this moment another guy came up and grabbed my other arm and my side. They ripped off my headphones and picked me up kicking me a little and I got punched in the cheek. I felt a little blood. When a kid on a skateboard came up and punched them and helped me up. He helped me out the alley with my stuff while the guys who grabbed me ran off. 

"Ar you okay?" He said looking at me "Wait y/n? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine I think. Wait suna?"

"Yes oh that's a lot of blood uh here." He took off his jacket and held it against my face while I set down my board. "Oh you skate too?"

"yah, wanna go somewhere I don't know this place well."

"Sure just stay by me I don't want you to get hurt. Oh and let's go wash that off first." He said taking back his sweatshirt and tying it around his waist and went off I followed him with my headphone arund my neck. 

"Where are we going?"

"To a cafe to get a snack and you can wash it off in their bathroom."

"Okay sounds good. except lets not tell people about this and say I tripped on a rock at the skatepark and you helped instead of hey I was grabbed by two people in an alley."

"Sure."

We got to the cafe and I went to go wash it off. It was kinda big and still bleeding but I just put some towels up to it and sat down with suna. We ordered some crosonts and coffee. We gave each other some pointers about volleyball to help each other out. Then we ate and he asked, "did they do anything to you?" I was taken back by his tone. It sounded very serious and kinda sad.

"No they grabbed and punched and kicked me but no you got to me in time. I can't thank you enough."

"It's no problem."

"It's still amazing you did that. By the way I think I see the team managers coming in." I saw kiyoko coming in with the test of the managers and waved at them. Kiyoko did noticed and came over giving a confused look when seeing Suna.

"Hey y/n and suna what are you guys doing here and y/n what happened to your face!?" she said worried.

"Oh I fell at the skatepark and suna was also their we decided to come and get some food." I replied 

"Well don't be so clumsy next time. and make sure to clean it up later."

"Like I will. Anyway say hi to the other managers for me."

"okay and you two have fun~" she sung walking toward the other managers. 

Suna and I continued to chat. After a while we paid then skated back and put in those tips that we showed eachother.