.20

I woke up at around 10 to osamu shaking me and tin. I realized that I was snuggled into his chest with his arms around me. His head was right above mine we started to get up. I stretched and asked what was up.

"Well you we talking and suna looked like he was about to squeeze you to death so I woke ou up."

"Meh must've had a nightmare. No biggy."

"okay you seemed pretty distressed. i 'made' some breakfast" he air quoted made.

we looked to see abox of frosted flakes and milk out. I looked at him. "Amazing cooking osamu you cook the best breakfasts." I said sarcastically looking to see the milk was expired. Walking to their trash can, "With the freshest milk too totally not over a week expired." I said dropping the milk.

"I know were amazing aren't we." Osamu said was if flipping his hair. 

"So what do you guys want to do? after we wake up sakusa and atsumu." I said. walking over. I sanitized the handle of a broom and poked sakusa with it till he woke up. 

he glared at me, "What the fuck"

"Don't worry I sanitized it before poking you." I said putting my hand on my hip. he got up and dusted himself off.

for atsumu I just dragged him around I eventually hit his head on a chair on 'accident' he jolted up. "Dudes what the hell?" he said rubbing his head

"woke you up didn't I?" 

"yeah yeah."

we all ate and and atsumu asked what we could do. "Hey what to you guys wanna do today I mean sakusa and y/n you guys have a train to catch at like 3 so we have a few hours."

"Oh how about we go and practice!" I say

"You literally just won nationals 2 days ago and you want to practice?"

"One day is enough of a break for me! Now I brought my gear in case we decided to play so lets go!" I hopped up rinsing off my bowl.

"How do you have so much energy?" Suna rin asked

"Volleyball, is work. If you don't have energy to work it's worse. So be energized and it may be boring at the slow parts but you have to press on. Plus I don't looked clinically depressed like this do I?" I said with a big smile. realizing what I said I blushed and scrambled around.

"Y/n we really need to talk." suna said

"I've heard it before. anyway let's go." I ran out the door realizing I don't know how to get around. I creaked the door open barely enough for  my head. "um so I realized that I'm lost without you guys to guide me around."

"I was wondering if you'd make it out the door before realizing. but yeah we're coming." osamu said grabbing his stuff and we headed out. "we have a spare bare of keys for the school gym well go there." We raced to the school atsumu winning and sakusa not putting in any effort and losing. Osamu unlocked the gym and we entered.

"I'm gonna go sanitize the balls I'll use." Sakusa said and walked off.

"I'm gonna stretch and do some drills I said walk to a corner and started stretching. I did some drills when sakusa came over. He through a sanitized ball at my head. I caught it though. "Show me some of your drills." he said walking over

"Okay." I showed him some drills. I realized that my shirt was coming up a little bit. I wouldn't normally mind but I was with some dudes. "ready to get started?" I questioned everyone.

"yes now let's start. sakusa and y/n that side. Atsumu and suna that side."

"Why aren't you playing?" Atsumu asked

"I don't wanna right now."

We started. it probably wasn't the best idea to put the most powerful aces on the same side because I knew I could do everything but set. "sakusa but can you by any chance set? I can't"

He put his head down. "No."

"we're gonna lose aren't we."

"Yep."

We got ready and I served. I received and sakusa tried to set. I went a little to the right but I was able to spot it and slam it down. "Nice try we'll do better next time." I said to sakusa.

"Sure but set for me next time."

"I'll try."

When sakusa received a ball I set for him with the accuracy of my spikes. He spiked it down and we had a moment of I didn't know I could do that.

"Your right with those drills it felt better." Sakusa said "and I didn't think you could set?"

"I didn't think I could either. I'mma magician." 

We continued with hitting drills with atsumu setting. He kept awkwardly glancing and smiling at me. Whn it was time to go We went to the train station. On the way we'd drop off suna and the twins just went home. Sakusa and I walked in the comfortable silence. 

"I wanted to thank you." I said

"I should be thanking you, what would you have to thank me for?" He said looking straight forward.

"I can tell that you don't often give complanments. And you gave me more then a few at least I think you were complainments." 

"They were and don't worry I admire your skills and passion for a sport." he said

"I admire yours as well. Here." I put on hand sanitizer and put my hand up for a high five. He sanitized his hand and returned the high five. We got on a train I could tell he was uncomfortable standing up he wasn't even holding the railing so I gave him my sitting spot and took his standing spot. He thanked me and soon I got off. I gave him my number with a note saying,

friends have eachother's numbers and I'm going to be your friend. Stay safe and clean

y/n

I got off and went home. I locked myself in my room. I put on my headphones and blasts music till tears fell. i cried and texted suna.

imessage

rin

y/n - hey dude so atsumu confessed to me last night.

incoming facetime call from rin

accept decline

I angled it to where he wouldn't see my teary face.

"I was awake when he confess. are you okay?" 

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked laughing at the end

"because I woke up when you were having a nightmare. You were pulling on my shirt so tight I thought you were gonna rip it off. You were just saying 'I didn't mean to' and 'i'm sorry'. and y/n I'm worried about you."

I choked back sob. Because of choking it back my voice squiqued when I said I was fine. It indicated I was lying.

"Y/n I'm getting on a train to miyagi right now. I'll see you soon text me your address." 

ended call