.21

~ y/n pov ~

Great. 

I knew that the trains normally took 30 minutes so I decided that i'd just wait 20 minutes and got to the train station. it was a 10 minute walk so I should be there just on time. Time came and I went. i got there before the train stopped and I waited for suna. The second a train stopped he stepped off. i saw him and just hugged him. he let me wrapped my legs around him and he walked us out. We got a couple looks and glances. We made it to a park. He set me on his lap and held me tight.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Talk to me please." He sounded sincere and I picked up my head.

"Just stressed and everything. Honstly I shouldn't be crying it's not that bad."

"Y/n if you need to cry, you cry. It doesn't matter."

"Yeah can we just stay here like this forever."

"gladly."

We stayed like that till I was half asleep on him. He picked me up and sat me down beside him he grabbed his phone and started playing slow music. "How about we dance?" he said lending me a hand

"sure why not." I got up and took his hand. Now I have never dance. Like every. So he led me through it.

"Here now back and side and sway a bit and then back and side and forward." he led me through.

"How do you dance so well." I asked letting my head rest on his chest.

"My dad's family is quiet big and it seems like there's a new event or wedding every year. So my family taught me."

"my family doesn't even talk often unless it has something to do with someone else's mistake or a wedding which isn't often."

He hummed in response.

we continued to dance through what felt like forever. He told me his train was at 9. 

We took a break and he noticed that I was wearing the necklace. 

"That necklace is really pretty on you." he said leaning close to my neck so he could see it better. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"well yeah." I noticed that I was falling toward him. Soon I was on the ground on top of him. My face was dug into his neck. His arms wrapped around me and his head digging into the side of my head. I could feel his hot breath on my ear. I loved this. We were comfortable and stayed there until he flipped over. Now he was ontop of me. HE was blushing almost as much as I was. He looked down at me and as I looked up at him. He threw himself off me and helped me up.

"let's swing some y/n"

"sure."

He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the swings. We started swinging and we chatted about some things like funny stories from our past.

"Hey y/n?"

"Yeah rin?"

"How was atsumu's confession I mean I heard it and heard him kiss a wall." he smiled

"Oh yeah he grabbed me put me against the wall confessed. Before I could respond he tried to kiss me and I moved my head so he would kiss the wall instead. He apologized then I responded."

"that's kinda sad. not gonna lie. also you didn't get to respond before he just went in to kiss you?"

"yeah. see I had a smile on because he finally confessed and he read that as 'she likes me back let me kiss her'"

We continued to chat after a few hours suna sked something. "Hey remember how you said you've never been kissed before?"

"yeah what about it."

"I was just wondering why I bet people have tried to what have you done."

"I've just dodged it really."

"Why?"

"I guess I just wanted my first kiss to be special and with someone I care about like even now would be better then those times."

"well I promise you before I leave today I will make you feel like the most special girl. at least more the  you already are."

"Okay." I said hiding the blush on my face. 

why did I say that? I wouldn't be complaining if he kissed me but still. I sound stupid. should I confess?

"here jump into my arms." he said standing in front of my swing. 

"I swear if you drop me" I said getting ready to jump

"I won't  you trust me right?" I jumped making sure to hold on to him. He caught and wong me around. "now how do we make you feel more special?"

"just being with you is special enough for me." I said.

"well then let's just cuddle unless you have something better in mind."

"Cuddlings fine." I said he sat down and placed me in his lap. I loved this. we sat there for an hour just snuggling into each other. "hey rin i was wondering if maybe we could kiss?" I mumbled diffing my face in his chest.

"of course. I will say I've never kissed someone either so." he was madly blushing.

i placed my arms around his neck and he grabbed my cheeks and pulled our faces close. It was just a small but meaningful kiss. It was kinda long and I felt the blush rise to my cheeks. When we pulled away I dug my head back into his neck. 

"thank you." I said hugging him tight

"anytime y/n I'm here for you."

"I'm glad for that."

"actually y/n, I really like you. I know it sounds stupid but I was wondering if we could be something? I love everything you are, and I'm happy to be here with you." I felt his hit breath on my ear and neck. His arms still around my waist squizing me a little closer. 

"I like you too. I would love to be something with you. I really do lo-" before I could finish he cut me off.

"I wanna say it first, I love you y/n. And I'm glad to be able to call you my girlfriend."

"No fair Rin. I love you more then you could ever love me. I'm proud to call you my boyfriend. Can we keep it a secret though?" I settled in a little more to his neck.

"Yes please." I picked my head up and stared into his beautiful green hazel eyes. Noticing every little thing. He had some dirt on his face. I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "This is gonna take some getting used to." He said with blush on his cheeks, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I know how you feel." I had blush too. I hugged him and noticed the time. it was almost 8. He's have to leave in an hour. "Let's go get dinner before you have to go. We'll go to the cafe by the station."

"Sounds great doll."

"Cute nickname."

"I know you'd love it."

When we got to the cafe we ordered some baked good and waters. We ate while holding hands and kicking each other under the table. We ate and talked about our childhood. and soon we had to take him to the station. he snaked his arms around my waist looking down at me.

"Goodbye doll. I love you."

"Bye rinnie. i love you more."

I kissed him lightly and watched him enter the train. I got sad when he left. I turned around to see noya, hinita, suga, daichi, and mia. I went scarelt, they were speechless. So much for a secert.