.14

~ y/n pov ~

"hey do you guys wanna come join us and some friends? if you guys aren't busy with your date."

mia looked at daichi and they both shrugged. "Sure why not."

We walked back to greet the guys. We walked back over to the park sure that nothing would happen. We just hung out around messing around. But the guys started to leave at 5. Sajo left then nekoma. Fukurodani soon joined them and inarizaki left after. 

"Hey samu I'll text you later and suna text me later." I said, suna gave a confused looked to me and I shrugged. Atsumu gave a jealous glare towards them but I ignored it. Samu waved and they left. Just for mia to start questioning me.

"Why you wanna text them? Do you like on of them? Maybe even both?"

"What nooo. But atsumu likes me and osamu told me he's a simp and we're making a plan to let him down. Oh and suna and I just talk a lot. He saved me yet again today."

"What do you mean saved you?" Daichi said with his usual glare.

"Uh so he saved me from getting taken advantage of during the camp and uh we saw my old stalker and he helped kinda save me from him as well." I said ready to run.

"Y/N DON'T YOU RUN AND CALL SUNA RIGHT NOW!" Mia yelled at me. I didn't know what she wanted to do so I did so. He answered and asked what was wrong.

ongoing call with suna rin

"hey is something wrong y/n?" he asked

"no my friend mia just wanted me to call you I think she wanted to talk to you." 

"Oh okay."

I handed the phone to mia and she stared to blabber, "Thank you so much for saving y/n, she just tod us what happened during camp and today. I hope there is a way to thank you. Thank you." she went on and on. Suna stopped her.

"It's fine. Truly I care for her and uh I like to be there for you."

In the background of the call you heard atsumu on the unpopulated train. "Suna who you talking too. Your blsuhing."

"Uh i got to go before atsumu breaks his head because he fell over bye." He hung up and Mia laughed. After hearing what atsumu said I was blushing and trying to cover it with my hands but failing.

End call with suna rin

"Y/n your blushinggg. I bet you like himmm." Mia said handing me back my phone.

"I do not he's just a friend." I huffed and turned around

"Yes you dooooooo y/n you told me at camp." Noya said. I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"You tricked me into it. But fine I may like suna."

"YAYY y/n's gonna get a boyfriend!" Mia said jumping around.

"Hey I don't even know if he likes me so drop it." I huffed away "Hey guys I have to get home I'll see you tomorrow at school." We all started on our way home. When I got home I cleaned up from the night before and called samu.

call osamu m

accepted declined

"Dude let's plan this out" I said after he picked up.

"Okay but your on speaker with suna were cooking right now." samu said.

"I don't mind plus I got an idea and it would use him as well. Okay so I get closer to suna and make atsumu more jealous then he already is. And then blah blah he confesses I reject him and well that's it really."