.28

~suna's pov~

"what do you mean I've seen a few of them they just hide in the shadows." I said

"sure sure. anyway why do their have to be fangirls? why can't their just be people who like that we do well in a sport and that's it." ran said

"That would be great." osamu said

We went back to a chat about who would be captain. Aran, being a third year, said their opinion, "well we didn't want atsumu because of how impulsive he can be sometimes. we agreed that it should either be Osamu, Suna, or Gin. With any being the vice after."

"I wouldn't like it Atsumu would kill me." Osamu said shaking his head no. "Plus Gin would rather do anything else, maybe he could be vice captain."

"Wait you want me to be captain next year? Out of everyone I think it should be you. You have the most push. Plus I might think you have to be one too because Gin is lazy and might not want to." I said slightly surprised with what he said.

"Well you want to continue volleyball and have already been seen by scouts. But your right about might having to be vice cap."

"You have been scouted too."

"I want to do something with food. Maybe a onigiri shop. I haven't told Atsumu yet because his dream is the miya twins now and forever." He put his head on the table.

"Well do what you want. Atsumu will always be able to find other spikers I mean he has sakusa, bokuto, and hinita already. Just because he has the miya twin dream now doesn't mean that he'll never be happy again when you crush it." I said. I let out a small breath. "Plus your onigiri is the best and he would be happy for you to sell you something you love."

"Yeah yeah. I just don't know when or how to tell him."

"Tell him when you someone asks the  third years what they wanna do. Surely they'll ask back right aran?" I asked

"Sure. As long as I get a discount at the future onigiri shop."

"Sure thing! Let's get back thought home it's getting dark."

"Yeah lets go." He said in response and we soon left.

We got back home,  I cooked up some dinner but made extra because I don't wanna cook tomorrow. 

//Timeskip to Saturday morning at 9 am//

I talked with y/n yesterday and today we'd meet up at a mall in tokyo. Then skate and watch some movies at my house. We hadn't decided on dinner yet so we'd decide that later. 

I woke up at 9 and rolled out of bed. I stretched and I started getting ready with a shower. I picked out a light gray hoodie and a black jean jacket and some black ripped jeans and air forces. 

(don't mind the shoes just replace them with some air forces)

I did my hair in a couple minutes. I put on a few rings and checked the time. It's now 11:48. We were meeting at 1 and I had to catch the train at 12:30 to get there. I had a few minutes to clean the house a little. I'd been by myself for a few days prior so it wasn't dirty per say just needed some picking up. I picked up my room and the other parts of the house.

My family lived in a second story house, my parent and sister used the same bathroom and I used mine. We had a open first floor with a kitchen, living room, and a stair case connecting the stories. The stairs had a a storage thing that we kept the extra blankets and that stuff in. The second story had a hallway and on the left side had my parents and sister's room on the right had mine and my bathroom. At the end was the bathroom my parents and sister shared. 

My sister was only seven now and would rather go with my parents instead of stay here with me. She doesn't play a sport or do anything so she had no connections here except her few friends. That and her age are the reasons that she was able to go with my parents. My parents would rather have me stay here and go to school and volleyball. I had a few rules that they would know if I broke because of the home security cameras. Nothing illegal. No parties. No ruining the house or breaking anything. Besides that everything was open. I barely had people over and if I did it was the twins and or Aran. 

I was done cleaning by the time I left to catch my train and got on my way.

~y/n pov~

I woke up at around 8:30. I took a shower and did my hair. I picked out a more basic one of my outfits. It had black pants and a gray t-shirt on top of a black long sleeve shirt. I put on some red converes as well. I finished up with a couple layered necklaces, rings, a bracelet, and my apple watch.

 I finished up with a couple layered necklaces, rings, a bracelet, and my apple watch

I went to grab a small dark red backpack to match my shoes and pack.

I put on my overnight stuff. It was a pair of sweats, and a outfit for tomorrow.  I was just going to wear my gray t-shirt to bed. I packed a pair of earbuds, wallet, and a charger. 

I noticed that it was time to leave at 11:45. It was a 5-10 minute walk to the station then a 45 minute train ride. Even though the train almost always arrives 5 minutes late I always arrive 5 minutes early. My train would be here at 12 and then after a ride to the mall was a few minutes. I knew I was gonna be a few minutes early but I didn't have a choice of the train's schedule.