.18

When we woke up first we went against fukurodani's girl team.

almost everyone was there. I was nervous but ready. I was gonna win this.

After an intense game we ended up on top.

Really happy I jumped in to suna's arms. We swong around. "hey suna We're gonna stay as a team till the next game but can you get me that smoothie?" I pleaded asking him.

"Sure y/n anything for you." He patted my hair and went to the food court. 

"Great job y/n's team!" Atsumu gave two big thumbs up. A couple girls including mia blushed. I nodded to him. he walked off. 

"y/n you want to reject him?!" mia whisper yelled to me

I shrugged "he's not my type. I see him barely as a friend."

"I would give up daichi for him any day." I slapped the back of her head.

"NO you two are perfect for each other. You aren't allowed to say that."

We chatted and continued when rin tapped my shoulder. And handed me the smoothie.

"Thanks soo much rin."

"Anytime y/n." he nodded an walked a few feet. "Oh and y/n the plans working well." he continued to walk away. I was happy and ready for the next game in an hour.

the team chatted and got ready for the next game.

We won after a long game. 

I hugged rin and was asked by kuroo is I wanted to join them to going to a park. i said yes and we left. After I changed and everything. When we got there there were a few people around our age there playing volleyball we asked if we could join and they said sure

We divided up a mini game, kuroo, suna, me, and two of the kids on our teams. they said that they were both setters but one of them also played all around. We never said our names neither did they. The other team was the twins, two other kids, lev and yaku. We each won a few sets I was still beat by the two games earlier. they recognize the famous miya twins.

"Why are you guys so good?" One of the kids ask out of breath

"Oh you see we're here for the nationals of volleyball." Yaku explained

"What really!"

"Yeah but we've all lost here but her."

"Really you must be really good."

"I wouldn't say that" I said blowing out some extra air.

"yeah just anyone can be 2nd female ace in the country." Suna said picking up the ball tossing it to the chatty kid and slug and arm on my shoulder

"Wait your Y/n L/n? I thought I recognized you."

"In the flesh." I showed myself off with a twirl.

We continued to play but soon we all had to leave. "Wait y/n can I get a photo the people at my school will have loved to know that I met the y/n l/n." 

"yeah record a video if you want"

"Please." The guy pulled out his phone and started recording.

"Hello I'm y/n l/n and just wanted to say hi, I met your friend here playing volleyball at the park. I'm with a few of my friends. Kuroo, lev, yaku, atsumu, osamu, and rin. We wanted to say hi." They stopped recording and we took some photos. We left to go get dinner. We went to a cafe and ate. Atsumu kept making jokes.