.09

~ y/n pov ~

noya said inbetween laughs,  "Y/N HOW DO YOU SAY THAT WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!"

I rolled my eyes, "I just state the obvious."

we all laughed and now it was 3 am. "let's go see the stars while we can all be here together." Suga said.

"Sure." yaku responded. we all got up and walked out onto the railing and watched the stars.

"What if we go out by the lake?" I asked wanting to see the pretty sights

"Let's do it." Suga said and we all walked down. 

there was mostly silent except kuroo and bokuto bickering and kenma and akaashi trying to cool them down. Then I heard an kuroo and bokuto said, "oya oya oya." Picking me up walking toward the lake.

I didn't say a word and just started to climb ontop of them. "No no no no." I was now almost on their shoulders. 

"And they say nekoma players are cats." Kuroo laughs

I was almost standing an their shoulders when they just started to walk into the water. About up to their knees and just threw me in. "HEY"

They were trying to get out faster but tripped and I got to the and stood on them. "That's what you get." They started to get up but kuroo just put me on his back. "Put me dowwnn." I whined trying to wiggle out but ultimately failing.

"No"

"Whyyyyy"

"because you need to chill out plus were gonna dry you off"

"Just hand me a towel and let me rest on suna's shoulder I'll be fine"

"okay SUNA CATCH!" he swong me off his back and threw me at suna. I ended up just ontop of him and we rolled a dew feet. Him ontop of me. Kuroo and bokuto were just laughing.

When he got up he noticed that his long arms were on different sides of my head. We stared at each other both blushing madly and just got up and put our heads down. almost everyone was laugh but Noya was dragging me away again. Started to blab about how I'm to innocent to be doing that, and that I shouldn't have a boyfriend and that's where I stopped him. 

"Wait wait wait you guys think that suna and I are together?"

He shook his head no, "Well no but you too do seem very close, do you like him?" I said side eyeing me and smirking.

"well no but like he's cute and nice and I'm not gonna lie I like being around him." Realizing what I said I smack my hand over my mouth. "Okay I like him a little." I said blushing maddly. "you tell anyone and your dead though I'll deal with this. Now can we go back were gonna need to leave soon sadly. I mean it's 3:45"

"Yeah let's say our goodbyes and spread out."

"Okay." we walked over and started heading back up. "Hey uh guys it 3:45 we should probably go now." I talked in a sad tone. I didn't want to leave everyone I loved this week.

"Yeah" bokuto said "promise we'll still talk in the discord?"

"Well duh! I love being your guys' friends. Bye I will talk to you guys soon!" We all said our goodbyes and Istarted walking to grab my stuff from the manager room and walked to the buss with kiyoko. We got there and waited not long to get on and go.  This time I sat by Noya and kaygeyama. When we were on our way I decided to text suna to apologize.

imessage

suna r

me - ey suna I just wanted to apologize again for everything that Happened this week. Ya know having you save me and having kuroo throw me at you. I had a great time and you have a very comfortable shoulder.

suna - it's no problem stop apologizing for it and yeah I should be apologizing about the kuroo thing. and thanks never knew I was so comfortable.

me - wanna ft noya is drooling on the window and kaygeyama is texting someone.

suna - sure

incoming facetime from suna r

accept decline

"hey suna" I yawned

"hey y/n" suna replied behind him the twins were snoring "did osamu also send you the photo of us sleeping?" He was kinda nervous

"Yeah. hehehe"

We had a small conversation and I started getting tired. "If your tired you can sleep I wont mind if you sleep on call."

I blushed a little snuggled into my seat. I had my headphones on and just set my phone down on my knees and fell asleep.

~Suna pov ~

she fell asleep on call. Then kaygeyama noticed that I was on the call with y/n and disconnected her headphones and started questioning me.

"Hey who are you and why are you on call with y/n?"

"I'm suna I'm her friend. I'm on call because she asked to call?"

"I just thought she was talking to herself."

I shrugged my shoulders and he put the phone back reconnecting the headphones. I started to drift off to sleep.

~ atsumu pov ~

I woke up because osamu's arm moved in his sleep and hit my head. I saw suna in the seat in front of us alseep with his earbuds in. He was on call with someone. I grabbed his phone so slightly. When he wakes up he's going to kill me. I saw he was on facetime with y/n. I'm jealous like really really jealous. i, being jealous, went through his texts with her.

imessage

y/n l/n

y/n - ey suna I just wanted to apologize again for everything that Happened this week. Ya know having you save me and having kuroo throw me at you. I had a great time and you have a very comfortable shoulder.

me - it's no problem stop apologizing for it and yeah I should be apologizing about the kuroo thing. and thanks never knew I was so comfortable.

y/n - wanna ft noya is drooling on the window and kaygeyama is texting someone.

me - sure

DUDE HE KNOWS I LIKE HER. I'M STILL MAD ABOUT IT AND HE'S BLOWING IT OFF. WTH. I put the phone back. but not after screenshoting and sending it to myself and started to sulk in my seat. Osamu woke up and asked what was wrong. I showed him and he held in a laugh. I was pissed but head it in.

~ y/n pov ~

I woke up to noya shaking me violently. "WAKE UP WERE BACK AND ARE GONNA HAVE PRACTICE WANNA JOIN!"

"Yes!" I checked my phone and saw a sleeping suna. I took a few photos and went to stretch for a practice. Asahi was now okay just rolled his wrist wrong. I just helped him with drills and things before I had to go home.