.17

~ y/n pov ~

I woke up and went to the second day's first match. I met up with rin, he said the twins would come at the second game again. I was fine with it. We won both sets of both matches. THe boys won their fist match.

their second match was a little bad

they were going against karasuno

I cheered for karasuno but also for my friends. it was intense. three sets. 

I was scared for this. I knew the outcome.

Inarizaki had just barely lost to karasuno. 

I was happy but sad. Once congratulating karasuno I went to see inarizaki crying. I ran to rin he hugged me and he cried into my shoulder, soon I was sad just from seeing it. He backed away and held my shoulders tight.

"Hey don't cry because we lost. We'll do better next year! Plus we're happy that we even made it here!" He said tears still streaming down his face.

"I know but I don't like seeing you guys sad. Exceptially you." I hugged his torso tightly until I felt a tug on the back of my shirt. I looked back to see the twins. I gave them a group hug. osamu let go and soon everyone stopped crying. Atsumu wouldn't let go. "Hey lets go get some onigiri to cheer you guys up you still did great!" I said grabbing his and rin's hand to drag them out. We found a onigiri shop and I went in to go and buy some we saw a tear stained nekoma team tehy'd lost to last years winners. I headed over and got noticed by kuroo.

he cocked his head as if to ask 'you lose' I shook my head and pointed toward the others. he nodded and got up. he opened his arms as if to say 'can I get a hug' I hugged him and we soon headed back to the hotel. I remembered that it had a swimming pool and asked if they wanted to go to cheer up. They all agreed. all meaning, kuroo, yaku, lev, atsumu, osamu, and rin. They all had their swimsuits. We met at the pool at 8. Mia said that everyone had to be in bed by 10 so we swam fast. 

We had fun before I had to go, nekoma stayed at the pool for a little bit while inarizaki went up with me. "You know you guys you may nor have won but you did great and I'll will for you?" I gave them a big smile. 

"that'd be great y/n." atsumu said he hugged me tight. I felt like I was about to pop.

"I have to get back hey go to my games tomorrow maybe it'll cheer you up." he hugged me tight till I was about to pop. He let go and I stated, "hey you guys wanna go to m games tomorrow it may cheer you up."

"Sure!" I went to my room.

I was ready to pass out on the cot where I slept and did. I was one of the first asleep. I woke up and got ready. I drank some coffee and walked to the gym were our first match was held. I saw rin and everyone there and got really happy. I was gonna rock this. And did. we won. I met up with some of the guys.

"how do you guys keep winning?" Rin asked

"well for your information. mia, the captain and setter is top 5 setters in the country. And we have another high ranking libreo. We're not well known as a team but have fun with it. No one cares about the team or where we play they know us. But not karasuno's girl team." I winked. "Now smoothies!" I ran to the food court. After I had ordered the smoothies the boys came and we chatted. I sat by suna and a window. He had his arm on my shoulder and atsumu's glares intestified. "Oh and rin, we're also favored to win this year because ll the like goddesses of the sport were third ears last years. so were the best."

"that's great y/n. I hope ou guys win." Rin responded

"me too."

We continued till my next game. We won it as well. I did the normal routine now. Hug suna till I was flushed then atsumu's jealous squize hug till I couldn't breathe.