.24

~ y/n pov ~

"i'm awake." Atsumu and suna said at the same time. 

"that means it's samu." I said back

"I like how I didn't notice my brother sleeping next to me." atsumu said laughing.

"is there anything else we have to do right now?" I asked ready to sleep. My eyes hurt from staring at the screen.

"No let's get some sleep." Kenma said, "Bye guys let's do this tomorrow."

"talk to you tomorrow." I said before he logged of.

the boys gave fast goodbyes. Now we were just talking. 

"Y/n what you do on Saturday after you got home?" atsumu asked

"oh ya know just sat around excirsied a little." I said

"okay, what about you suna?" He asked again

"just sat around. what you do?"

"the same as you. Is there anything you guys want to do?"

"Right now. I kinda wanna get more materials but it's late and shit and we need to sleep." suna said

"well lets get off then It's not like we can stay up all night playing games plus morning practice." I said.

"yeah yeah whatever like you'll actually go to bed." Suna said

"I know I won't but I'll try" I replied. "Anyways bye guess."

we all logged off and I got a facetime call from suna. Of course I accepted it

facetime call with rin s

accept decline

We had a small chat his drowsy voice made me really sleepy. 

"You know your voice is very calming, just hearing you is making me tired."

"I don't know if you mean that or your saying that I'm boring you to sleep literally."

"Your not boring me it's just a mix of my tiredness and your voice that's just calming me. Maybe even the fact that you can barely keep your eyes open too."

"Well we should both sleep then doll."

"Okay."

we just stared at eachother's faces for a few minutes or it may have been seconds I was too tired to notice, and I soon fell asleep listening to the music in the background of the call. I heard him mumble and I love you and goodnight. I hummed in response adjusting my head. He took some photos as I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up early to hear suna mumbling it more like talking in his sleep. "No wait- love you - doll"

"rin babe wake up." I said. He slowly started to wake up.

"Hey doll. " He said in a low raspy morning voice. It made me blush the audio of him saying that replayed in my mind. "now you gonna get ready for school or just fantasize about me. I don't really care which though."

I started to blush, "I was not I was looking at your bad bedhead!" I said turning away to grab by karasuno uniform and putting it in a bag to change into after practice. I got our of the camera and changed. "So rin watch dreaming about?" I said taking my phone to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"I don't remember all I remember was sleeping great how about you." he said tapping his chin

"I slept great. Well let me help remind you, you were saying in your own words," I cleared my throat, "'no wait, love you, doll.' Does that ring a bell?" I said wiping my face off and getting my toothbrush ready.

after a minute he spoke "Fine. I was dreaming of you" He mumbled under his breath.

"Ahha tha's what I ough" I said with my toothbrush in my mouth.

"Close your mouth." He said 

I spit and rinsed my mouth, "shouldn't you be at morning practice? or at least getting ready?"

"I will later I normally arrive just as it starts, less time to deal with the others." he shrugged getting up.

"Yeah makes sense with your team." I put on deorderant as I talked

"Plus I hate mornings I wish I could sleep till noon then do work at home then maybe practice."

"I would die."

he picked out a pair of shorts. He went off screen and changed. Then turned his back and went to his closet, which the camera was facing. He took off his shirt and looked through his closet. I froze and started to blush looking at his ripped back. Volleyball did him well. I started to blush trying not to make a sound or movement. With his shirt barely on his shoulders he turned around. Showing lean abs. I blushed more and turned my head to look away. I still was looking just facing a different direction. 

"What doll? embarrassed to see your hot boyfriend shirtless?" He said finishing putting on his shirt and coming close to the camera with a smirk on his face.

"no just... your... hot." I said the last part silently hanging my head down in defeat. 

"what are you embarrassed because of your boyfriend's looks?"

"No I just don't know how I got someone like YOU. your hot and perfect I'm me." I looked at his facing regretting what I said seeing his face look confused.

"Doll your the best. I may have okay looks but I'm no the person that people think I am. See they think I'm like atsumu secretly but I'm me. People like me for my looks that changed when I met you, you liked me for me. Your perfect and everything anyone can wish for. You've done everything, your good at most of those things, and well look at you! Your the best person in the world. I love you." He said kinda stern and sincerely while I probably looked stupid trying not to cry. I mean I get complements but dude. That was everything for me.

"I love you more." I slightly laughed and got up grabbing my stuff. Getting ready to head out. My parents left early so I was already alone in the house and they got back later then me too. I spent a lot of time alone. 

"No way y/n I love you more doll."

"I regret that that's just flat out wrong."

I started my walk to the school. Still on call with him. I unlocked the gym and and set up. I propped my phone so he could see me and we could talk. after setting up mia arrived she always arrived early. She saw I was on facetime with someone. 

"Y/n hey! who you facetiming at this hour?" she started to go to my phone. I sprinted to my phone so she wouldn't talk to suna. I dived for it and barely missed before she grabbed my phone. "Oh hey suna how are you?"

"Good." he said

I took my phone back, "Okay I need to start practice bye suna love you."

"Same here and bye doll love you."

We hung up and I started stretching.