vingt-deux

act one, scene twenty-one

tw: rape, sexual harassment:(

there was a party for the pool of pog 2020 supporters the night before the election. it was philza who suggested the party with all the all of the tension and anxiety from schaltt, collecting votes, leading up to tomorrow.

carly catered the party for free (properties of dating the best baker in town). y/n knew it was away to keep her mind off her current "situation" even though carly denied it was. it had been a month and a half since y/n found carly with the positive pregnancy test and after much consideration, she decided to keep the baby. what she was stressed about was how wilbur would react to this. she had avoided telling him and whenever y/n asked she would brush it off. while she would have her child with or without the support of wilbur she was terrified of doing the whole motherhood thing alone. here y/n always reassured that wether wilbur was present or not y/n would be there to the ends of the earth.

the party did a good job of silencing the buzzing in all of their heads. that was until schaltt and his crew made there entrance.

"hello everybody!" schaltt's voice boomed, announcing his presence.

"schlatt," wilbur spoke coldly, "what the fuck are you doing here."

"i do like a good party," schlatt shrugged, his lips plastering into a smirk with his next words, "and according to your law non close open invitation parties are unallowed to decline the public. so i think i will be staying for a while."

"fine," wilbur rolled his eyes, "stay."

"oh i will," schaltt grinned, "and i'll make sure to enjoy the refreshments..or rather who is severing them."

tommy had to hold his brother back from slapping that bitch. "you fucker! i'll kill you for talking about my girl friend like that."

"easy there tiger," schlatt chided, "remember who may be in charge tomorrow."

"our country will never lay in your hands," tommy spat, "and i'll make sure of it."

schlatt's eyes glimmered, "we will see."

for the next three hours, y/n did a good job of dodging schlatt by making small talk with the citizens invited. while it was better than schlatt it came as a relief to her when she found tubbo to talk to rather then some stranger who claimed they saw her in diapers.

"hey tubmister," y/n grinned.

"hey," tubbo replied, glumly.

y/n frowned, "what's with the face, buddy?"

he shook his head, "it's stupid."

"nothing you think is stupid," y/n said and he smiled, but only for a moment. "so what's up?"

"it's dumb..it's just sometimes i feel jealous of tommy..i know i shouldn't since he's my best friend and all it's just sometimes i feel angry. he has a more than stable family when i was only bord into one of blood..everyone likes him..he's successful at sixteen..he's good looking..and when i walk beside him in the streets and people come up to him sometimes i think, 'i really wish that was me..'" tubbo explained.

y/n nodded, "your feelings are valid..and i do understand how you feel."

tubbo raised an eyebrow, "really? your life is so perfect."

y/n laughed, "it's far from perfect..but i s'pose i got it pretty good. and hey never think that you don't have a family to go home to..you have us."

a man dressed in a tuxedo approaches the duo, offering out a platter of sausage to the duo, "any bratwurst interest either of you?"

"no thank you," tubbo said and y/n nodded in agreement.