trente cinq

act two, scene twelve 

y/n awoke the next morning bare from dream's arms. y/n stretched to her feet, deciding to go find the man. it didn't take long as he and wilbur were speaking in raised voices a little down the ravine. y/n decided not to make herself known and ease her ears into the conversation. 

"i know you may not like me, but you would be an idiot to not take me up on my offer," dream's voice was prickly. 

wilbur banged his fists on the table, "if you do not see yourself out, i will kill you!" 

"fine," dream spat, "see how much y/n will hate you." 

"i don't care if she will never forgive me," wilbur seethed, "keeping her as far away from you as possible is what will keep her safe. and that's all that matters." 

"i mean come on, will," y/n didn't notice tommy until then, "it's one hell of a deal! having him on our side is a huge advantage." 

wilbur turned to dream, "you do realize she's a watson right? my sister, tommy's sister.." 

"but she was y/n first," dream stood his ground and y/n could have sworn for a split second he looked straight through the crack in the wall where she stood, admiring the scene, "and that will never change." 

the strings of y/n's heart were tickled ever so slightly.  

"i'll think about it," wilbur told dream who pumped his fists. "i didn't say yes." 

"but it's better than a no," dream pointed. 

as soon as tommy and wilbur left the room, speaking something about breakfast, y/n's suspicions were confirmed that he knew where she was. y/n yelped as dream wrapped his arms around her from behind. 

"hey how come techno is apart of this whole crew thing?" dream asked, his hot breath in her ear flustering her slightly. 

"er he's my brother," y/n answered. 

dream's grip fell entirely, "holy shit." 

"what?!" y/n demanded. 

"technoblade..the technoblade is your brother?" dream repeated. 

"last time i checked, yeah, we are related," y/n rolled her eyes. 

dream's hand shot to his head, carding it's way through his blonde locks of sun. 

"what?" y/n asked, confused and a little distressed at the man's reaction. 

and suddenly dream was laughing, doubling over on the floor type of laughing. 

"oh my god!" he wheezed. 

"what!?" y/n crossed her arms growing frustrated at not clicking onto the joke.

"oh y/n!" dream exclaimed, cupping her cheeks in his hands, "why must all of your brothers be my enemies." 

"hmm?" 

"techno was an old dueling partner of mine. in a rival way," dream explained. 

"small world," y/n hummed. 

"you know if you were madly in love with me i could be the romeo to your juliet," dream said. 

"who's to say i'm not already." 

p.s 

-sorry for not updating recently:( i've been busy with school and all, but i'll probably start updating again soon now that i'm pretty much settled in 

-i met up with the boy i like and he bought me a spongebob popsicle🕺🕺🕺he's a keeper 

-three of my friends devious licked our school and stole all of the expo markers and the teachers made us talk about it for an hour.

-mcc was so good, i'm really glad it ended before sands of times!! 

-idrk what else to say😀😀

i love you.