trente-quatre

act two, scene eleven

never had dream ever been happier to see y/n. however y/n didn't share the same enthusiasm as dream, her arms crossed and eyes squinted in rage.

"y/n-"

but before dream could finish his thought she slapped him. when she pulled back, her hand shaked slightly, but her eyes showed no symptom of regret or sorrow. a bitch was pissed.

slowly, dream brought a hand to the angry red patch of skin on his cheek, "well... that's fair."

"your an absolute dickhead and i hate you!" y/n screeched.

"also fair."

"and i never want to see you again."

"just hear me out..please," dream pleaded.

"you heard her," techno sneered, "leave, bitch."

"y/n!" dream begged, trying to push through the barricade of techno's arm to get to the girl, "y/n..just please."

in that moment y/n hated him, but something about his bambi like eyes. or maybe she could never hate him and that's why she sighed, "oh alright."

techno opened his mouth to say something, but y/n sushed him, "don't be like will." that comment shut him up, releasing dream from his tight carry.

"thank you," dream smiled.

"i'm not doing this for you. i'm doing it so you can go away," y/n rolled her eyes.

but dream's spirit was unfazed because he knew that wasn't true. and he was right after all.

***

"so," y/n situated herself on her rock, "talk."

"sure you don't wanna hit me again?" dream teased.

y/n didn't laugh, "just talk so we can get this over with."

"alright-"

"i changed my mind."

"hmm?" dream looked up.

"i want to hit you again," y/n stated nonchalantly.

"alright then," dream said, "give me your best"

he took every punch to his chest. on the fifth one, when y/n pulled back her hand it did not enclose into another fist, but rather to cover her a sob released from her mouth.

dream didn't say anything. he pulled her into his chest as she cried.
when y/n went to look up at him her face was swollen and covered in snot, but she didn't care. "i thought you never wanted to see me again."
dream laughed, "oh love, you don't know the hell i've been through to see you again."

"what-" large sniff, "what did you do?"
"i murdered some people," dream said. y/n laughed. dream would be content if he never heard another sound in the world.

"no i'm serious."

"oh-" y/n pulled back from their tight cuddle.

"i was joking, love," dream chuckled.
"yeah..right i knew that," y/n lied. she leaned back into her chest, her head leaning over his shoulder.

"i've missed you so much.." y/n nuzzled her nose into his neck.

"i have too...missed this so much. i wish i hadn't let us loose so much-"
but y/n put a finger to his lips, "let's just focus on us now, yeah?"

"yeah," dream grinned, "sounds great."

p.s

-HI:DD i was meaning to put this up earlier, but i had a sh relapse and kind of lost like all motivation

-can someone pls give me synonyms for "sigh". i use it every other fucking sentence.

-ik this isn't v important or book related, but i wanted you to know i decided im pansexual not bisexual:)) it's a microlable and under the same umbrella, but coming to this conclusion has given me a lotttt of euphoria

-im getting three new piercings tomorrow! two second ear lobe, and one cartilage!! im so happy:))

i love you.