Getting a Job

It was summer. You needed a job. "Is this job fun?" You asked your mom. "It might be fun for some people. Jobs are tiring. I hope you enjoy it." Your mom told you. "Great." You replied sarcastically. You had just arrived after a boring trip in the car. It smelled like pizza even on the outside. Seems like kids are here. "What do I do?" You asked your mom. "Well you have an interview(I think thats how you spell it) with the boss and he decides if you get the job or not." You opened the door and went inside after saying goodbye to your mom. She drove off. You were now inside almost deafened by screaming kids. "Hello. Are you here for the waitress job or the night gaurd job?" A man asked you. He looked to be around his 30s. You were 15 and ready for your first job. "Uh the night gaurd one." You replied. He smiled and shook your hand. "Welcome. You start today. Your hours are from 11:55pm to 6 am. Make sure you are resred before you come. We provide free pop for you to stay awake. Any questions?" He asked. "No." You replied. He grinned and gave you a tour of the place. This place was not as big as you thought. "The animatronics up there entertain the children. The purple bunny is Bonnie. The yellow chicken is Chica. The brown bear is Freddy. We have a room called pirates cove. If you saw the fox on stage telling the kids stories about his trips around the seas. Well that animatronic is called Foxy. If you need anything just ask me or an employee." "Ok." You answered him. He then walked off. You now could do what you want. You just wandered into pirate cove. Foxy just stared at you as you walked by. It didn't bother you much because you were a distraction. You walked back to where the show stage was. You just stood at the back wall and watched the animatronics. They stared at you too. Ok now this is off. You thought. You started to walk around in the same room to see if the stares they gave you was just an coincedence. It was NOT. They still stared at you. You then got weirded out and speed walked out the door. You called your mom to pick you up and went home.

Author: i know its boring but once you get into this and read much further this gets way more interesting. Hope you like it!