The New One

Springtrap's POV

I was just teleported here randomly and found Freddy before he was burnt fighting the toy animatronics and decided to help him.

I don't want to see people getting even more hurt than being torn and burned. Freddy looked surprised to see me.

"W-who are you?" He asked. I was as confused as he was. Then I remembered that he hasn't met me yet.

"I am Springtrap. And you're Freddy." I said.

"H-how do you know my name?" He asked.

"We go way back. Now let's just get back to the fight." I said as I kicked Toy Bonnie away from behind Freddy.

We returned to turn oir attention back to the battle

Freddy's POV
I turned my attention to Toy Freddy. I wished luck to Springtrap. I watched as Toy Chica tried to sneak up on him but he was too fast and kicked her in the stomache making her stumble back. I think he's got it. I punched Toy Freddy in the shoulder before he could dodge it fully.

Your POV
I was crying as I sat down with Foxy, knocked out Bonnie, and Chica. They tried to calm me down by rubbing my back and not talking to me for a bit. I just needed a bit of silence.

"(Y/N) we are going to check to see if anyone got here." Chica said
I didn't do anything but sit there.

I would nod but I was afraid that they would want to stay and talk to me even more.

My tears stained Bonnie's face making it look like he was crying with me. I tried to smile but it felt too hard. I thought I saw him smile but I think it was just my imagination.

Back to Springtrap's POV
I had just finished my last kick and punch to both Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica. I looked to Freddy who had just finished Toy Freddy.

"There is a girl I love named (y/n) who the toys want. They almost kept her with them but Goldie brought her back. Right now I think he is with (y/n)." Freddy explained to me.

I just nodded my head wanting to meet this girl. We ran to pirates cove. I saw Chica, Foxy, and Goldie talking outside the curtains. We greeted them and went to see (y/n) who was crying her eyes out with Bonnie on her lap.

Freddy walked over to her and hugged her. More tears dropped onto Bonnie. I walked over and started to cry too. My tears as well fell onto Bonnie's face. As soon as they hit Bonnie's body started to glow. We all took a step back as he floated in the air........

Yay for springtrap. Hope you liked this chapter.