The night

Like I promised here is the night chapter. I need help from you guys. Should the animatronics be at the pizzaeria that the toys were first at or should I do something else. Please tell me what I should do. I am running out of ideas!

(y/n) pov
I just got back to the office but the bell rang. No problem I'm coming back tonight. I gotta go home and talk to my mom and get sone stuff done like my chores(if you don't got any just make up something else).

Once I got home my mom was glad to see me. "(Y/n)! I'm glad your back. I got worried that you were hurt or in an accident since you didn't come home last night." She said with worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry about it mom. And besides I'm here and alright. Do not get all worried over me." I said back. I do not want my mom to be worried about me when I'm fine and not hurt.

She goes out of her way to make sure I'm safe even though she has two other kids to take care of like my little baby sister and my brother. I did those things(wink wink) that I was supposed to do (or nah).

I then took.a quik shower with the perfect temperature and got dressed for the day. I was still not tired for some reason.

Maybe I'm going crazy. Maybe yeah but I got some nights with sleep with the animatronics. Yeah I am getting more sleep than usual and I feel great!

Time skipped
It was now time for the night(finally right?) I got to the office since I know the animatronics will come to me when they want. I was first greeted by the girls.

Wow I've been with them a lot. "Hi Chica, Mangle, and Toy Chica!" I greeted while a huge smile appeared on my face.

"Hey what happened at your house?" Mangle asked. "Well I had a couple stuff to do and I just spent the day being lazy!" I replied. (XD) "Wow I wonder what thats like." Mangle said.

"Well its just where you relaz or chill. Like you sit around or do something relaxing that you like." I explained.

"Oh so its what we all have been doing this whole time except worrying for you (y/n)." Chica said. "Yeah sorry Chica." Toy Chica said. "Well where are the boys?" I asked. "They are in the room being lazy." Mangle said.

"Thats funny. Looks like they are just having some boy time." I giggled at Mangle. She laughed with me and the two others couldn't help but give us smiles. BIG smiles.

So yeah hope you enjoyed the chapter. So yeah tell me what I should do like the note at the top. Thats if your interested. I'll try to have some surpise or something like that in those next chapters for you guys if you want.