The killer named Vincent

While (y/n) was chatting some others were watching her as well. "Um is it a good idea never mind she is with them." Toy Chica said.

"So it took a couple months for this place huh?" You asked. "Yup." They Replied in unison. "Well where is Goldie and Springtrap? Shouldn't they be out with you?" You asked.

"Well Springtrap is fighting away his evil with Goldie." Freddy said. "How come he's fighting evil?" You asked.

"Well this insane killer is trapped inside the suit with him so we'are trying to help him but it's gonna take a while and we don't really know how to get the killer Vincent to stop killing." He said.

Ding dong ding dong

The bell rang and at that point it was time to go. I went back home and got some sleep. That night I dreamed that I was an animatronic I didn't know.

Soon I was burning alive by a huge fire that appeared out of no where. I was crying for help but it never came. Soon I saw golden bunny ears.

"Sp-springtrap.." I manged to say but it came out in a whisper. He turned around and had

an emotionless expression. Next thing I know is that he turned into a different person all purple and beaten up.

The purple man ran up to me not getting caught fire in the flames and was holding a knife. I didn't have time to run away. I was scared.

Scared by this man. Scared for my life. And scared for Springtrap. Next thing you know he's right by my ear and whispered... "...your next.." into my ear and stabbed me in the stomach. All this pain felt real. He started to cut it open but that's when I woke up in bed panting.

"Just a nightmare huh?" I said to myself and looked at the time. It read 4:23 pm. Welp good enough sleep.

I got up and got dressed and headed to the kitchen. When I got there I was in shock. I saw a bit of blood on the window. Did someone try to break in?

I heard a knock on the door. When I answered it I saw Goldie in his human form.

"What are you doing here?" I asked letting him Come in. He walked through the door inside. "I came to tell you what the Marrionette saw.

He saw another pizzaria burning down. Do you know how this could happen?" He asked. I shook my head no in reply. Will that pizzaria be this one. But he said in another pizzaria. He walked out motioning me to follow.

I did and we walked to the pizzeria only to see that it was closed for the day. "Is something going on..?" I asked.

"Freddy told you about Springtrap right?" He asked. "Yep." I said. "Well now you need to help him fight this guy." He said. Then we we're in a room with the golden bunny.

He was sitting against the wall crying at a time but then grinning at another time.

"Hey Spring..?" Goldie said. Springtrap looked up but then looked back down. He then looked at me and smirked. "So you brought a girl.?" He said as his eyes turned red.

Now Vincent has taken over. "Its her turn now!" He yelled holding a knife in his robotic hand. I zoomed out of the way but that didn't stop him. He kept coming. "(Y/n) get out while you still can. I can handle this guy." Goldie said as you nodded and ran out. You close the door and ran out the door.

You then heard a screach and a hiss like screech and knew that he was coming after you now and all you can do is run away.

A job at Freddy's(fnaf)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara