No not for me!

Your POV

I had a glowing white light shine around me. The last thing I heard was the toy animatronics calling my name. The light seemed to die down now.

I saw that I was in the old building. I was about to cry when I saw that Bonnie was beat up.

I ran to the others crowding Bonnie. "Wha-what happened?!" I asked. "(y/n) you're okay!!" Freddy said and the crew gave me a group hug.

All except Bonnie. "What happened to him?" I asked again. "Well when we tried to get you out of the force feild Bonnie got his arm ripped off from the power." Chica said before Freddy could answer. "Oh. Is he gonna be alright? Is he awake?" I asked. "The lads gonna be ok. Oh yeah the lads up he jus' is really weak." Foxy explained. "Oh ok." I replied.

I went to see Bonnie. I sat down and put his head in my lap. "(Y-y/n)?" He managed to choke out. "Yes its me." I replied back. "Thank goodness." He said then closed his eyes going to sleep in my lap.

I soon heard banging in the kitchen. "I'll go check it out." Chica said leaving the room. "I'll go wih the lass." Foxy said leaving me with Freddy and Bonnie. "Ahhh help! Freddy (y/n) help pleassssseeee!" We heard Chica scream. We hear Goldie screech as we ran to the room aware if who was in there. The toys!!!

Author: hey hope you're liking the story so far. I know the beginning is boring but is it getting more interesting?