The lovers 3rd night

So you walked down to the resturant. It was now crowded. "Wow what happened?" You asked a waitress. "Oh we're having someone play a part with Foxy. The girl is real funny. She's also very pretty I think Foxy likes her." She giggled and walked away. Like huh.

It was now closing time. Foxy walked up to you. "Did ye ave somethin ta tell me lass?" He asked. "Do you like the new girl?" "Not at all lass. She may be petty but she es annoyin." He explained almost shouting. Seems like someone asked him the same question earlier. He only answered to you. He might like you. He pulled you into a hug. Bonnie now came running and pulled you out. "Don't touch her Foxy." Bonnie said. "Uh um what." Now Bonnie was a deep red. "Uh gotta go bye." With that he ran off. "I think he got feelins fer ye." Foxy said.

He was now about to pull you into his cove but got stopped from Chica pulling you away. "Now there (y/n) is gonna hang out with me. I already know that someone else saw her first not you so go." She explained. It was quite obvious that she was talking about Bonnie. She put you on her back and ran away from Foxy.

Foxy looked funny when he ran. He had a hook for a hand so he looked weird having to hold his hands up in the air while running. You giggled and stuck your tungoue out at him. He got mad and started running faster about to get you until a door slammed him in the face. "Wow Chica your good!" You shouted loud enough for Foxy to hear. "Hey don't talk like at lass. Me righ ere." Foxy complained. "Arr me be ery happy with Chica." You mocked him. "Lass don't talk bout me like me ain't ere!" He whined. Chica laughed at the same time you did.

Foxy was one funny Fox. Just before you could get a good look at the room you were pulled into a hug. You almost screamed. It was Bonnie. "Bonnie HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!!" you asked him now surprised. "I was already in here." He explained everything. "Chica I'm gonna get you!!" "Uh oh gotta run again." She said with you chasing after her. You bumped into something or should you say someone who was human. You had your eyes closed but soon got kissed on THE LIPS. You opened your eyes to see Bonnie in front of you smiling. You smiled back. The bunny was adorable. Foxy and Goldie saw that and started chasing after him. "Wow looks like 2 people are jealous." Freddy said in human form. It was easy to tell eyeryone apart by their hair color. Freddy though looked real cute. Bonnie, Foxy, and Goldie on the other hand were adorable and cuter at the same time. Chica walked up in her human form. You gasped. She was so pretty. And cute too. Foxy was now here and couldn't help himself. He pulled Chica towards him and kissed her on the lips. They both blushed and you laughed. Wow this is like a love triangle. Looks like Foxy found someone else though.