The second night

Well it was your second night. Many people were leaving. Not much people seem to keep coming but at least this is open. Well it is now 11:30 pm. You'd thought it would be nice to talk to the animatronics early. They were getting shut down. The moment you walked in Chica ran up to you and hugged you real tight. "Uh Ch-Chica I can-can't breathe." "Oh sorry." She let go of you. Breathing heavily you sat down only to be picked up by Bonnie. He gave you a nice hug. Well it was tight but not as tight as Chica's. "So what do you wanna do for next half hour (y/n)?" Freddy asked. "Well I thought that maybe we should talk. I wanted to get some ques-I mean answers from you." You explained. "Well go on." "Well the first thing I wanna know is do you stuff people into suits?" You asked. Bonnie then answered "well we help the night gaurd into a suit if he deserves it but you are different. I don't think you should be in a suit." "Oh ok." You replied. "So what else did you wanna ask us?" "Well I wanted to ask why are you guys shut down? Don't you get to choose?" You asked. "Wow thats an obvious answer (y/n) of course we get shut down but if we do we just reboot ourselves back to being on." This voice was now different. Not Foxy's but someone different. You looked behind you but nobody was there. You faced back front and saw a Golden Freddy right in your face. This made you jump. He laughed a bit. "I know you wanted to know something else but that come on tell us what it is. By the way I'm Goldie." Golden Freddy explained. "Well I wanted to ask you all if you can turn human." "Well I don't know about that one yet but we might be able to. Hey Freddy can you see if maybe you can make a device with Goldie to turn us into humans?" Chica asked. "Well I think we can. We'll go and make some but it will take a while. Go on and do stuff so we don't get distracted." With that they both left leaving you with Bonnie and Chica. "I don't think I've met Foxy yet in person." "He's in pirates cove behind the curtain. Go talk to him." Chica responded. With that you left to the curtain. You pushed it to the side and saw Foxy just sitting there. "Oh ello ere. Ye lookin fer somethin?" Foxy asked. He had a pirate accent. Oh duh he's a pirate. You mentally told yourself. "Uh I just wanted to greet you in person. Are you bored just sitting there by yourself doing nothing?" You asked him and sat down beside him. He looked away as you got comfortable. "Sometimes it es borin but it fine." He answered. You scooted more towards him.You sweared if he was human his cheeks would be red. He just now smiled enjoying the new company he has. Chica peeked her head in. She was now laughing on the ground. You both got up. "Wow Foxy you should have seen your face. It was hilarious!" Chica said laughing too hard she almost couldn't talk correctly. Foxy was now out and you made sure he stayed by holding his hand. "Hey (y/n) don't get too close. I think he may ave is eye on ye." Chica told you mocking Foxy's pirate accent. "Don't mock me lass." Foxy told her. She laughed,grabbed you and ran away. While she ran away you got a glimpse at the clock. It was now 5:30. It was almost time for you to go home. This night was just talks and runs. "Hey Chica its almost time for you guys to go back to your places." You told her. "Aaawwwwwww but we were having so much fun." She whined. "Don't worry I'll be back tommorow!" You said excitedly. "Well bye." Chica said hugging you. Somehow Bonnie was hugging you too. "Bye (Y/N) come ack ere tommorow." Foxy said. "You know I will. With that all the animatronics were back in their places and it was time for you to go.