Startling Arrival

Your POV
We just arrived at the pizzaria. My expression changed from a calm to an exciting-happy feeling. "Now we are here. I'm glad to be back." I said. I saw the toys looking startled at Springtrap.

"Whats the matter?" I asked. "Well you know Springtrap? We're just surprised to see him." Mangle said. "I have seen into the future and seen this animatronic named Springtrap." Marrionette said.

My eyes widened as I heard the Marrionette had a switch the toys installed into him. "Well what should we do now?" Asked Toy Bonnie. "What I wanna know is was time frozen when I was away?" I asked.

"Well yeah. I think so. Once you left the whole world froze but we were still able to move. Nothing else." Freddy said before Goldie could answer. Goldie just closed his mouth.

"So yeah. What should we do now?" I asked. "Well its almost 6 am." Goldie said. "I guess I have to go home soon." I said kind of looking down. "Stay here with us for tonight and the day." Goldie said.

"You can stay with me and the toys in a room where no one will be able to notice you are here." Goldie said as he led me and the toy animatronics to a room.

"And theres a bed for you to sleep on for tonight (y/n)." Goldie said. "Oh ok." I said as I climbed into the bed. All the animatronics in the room turned human and slept too in the couple of beds near me. Just Toy Chica got to sleep with me (not in a bad way).