The day off

Your POV

I am tired. I've been staying up for 3 days. No sleep at all. I felt all cranky. I could feel my eyelids falling as I sit down on the couch eating lunch.

I guess my mom doesn't realize or know that I haven't been sleeping for a while. I could taste my chips in my mouth as I listened to music. This is peaceful. I can hear the birds outside sing.

My mom, brother, or sister has done anything but eat witg their mouth shut and keep quiet. This was getting boring now. I just finished my water and raced to my room not really having the energy though.

2 hours later

"Hey (y/n) come downstairs. I have to talk to you." I heard my mom say as she woke me from my peaceful slumber.

I walked down the stairs clumsly making sure I don't trip. "(Y/n) I called your boss and told him that you will be taking the day off so you can sleep. Now take a snack to your room and go back to sleep." She said. I grabbed some crackers. Ate them quickly then fell back asleep on my bed.

I woke up 6 hours later to my phone buzzing. Why would someone be calling me at 10 at night? I mentally asked. I picked up the phone and asked "hello what do you want?" Sleepily as I managed to sit up. "HEY (Y/N)! CAN WE COME TO YOUR HOUSE!"

I soon realized that Chica was on the other end because of her excited voice she has. "Uh yeah sure come over. I don't mind. Just don't let my mom or dad see you." She hanged up quickly. I cleaned up a bit now. After 2 minutes of picking up I hear tapping on my window.

I jump at the sight of Bonnie. I open my window letting him and the rest in. "Hey (y/n). We came by because we can't stand one day or night without you. Thats why we came and decided to spend the night with you." Chica explained.

Wow that was a long one. "Oh I'm fine with you guys staying over. You're right. I am sleepy." I said. "Well we're here to sleep with you." She said shoving me into the bed. Next I feel arms wrap around me.

I know who it is already. BONNIE. I next see Freddy pop up on the other side if me. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Chica laid down at the end of the bed by my feet.

Foxy wrapped her up in a cuddling hug and made her sleep with her head on his chest. He smiled at me in a goofy way which made me burst out laughing. I felt Freddy play with my hair. It felt good like someone petting a dog or a cat really good.

I snuggled a bit now as he smiled. Bonnie started to cuddle me and rubbing his head by my neck. I started to get goosebumps but then I relaxed.

I was soon engulfed by darkness. Peaceful darkness. I dreamed of the pizzaria. It was slightly different.

I was running down the hallway to the room to where the night gaurd is. When I reached the room I close both doors and sit in the chair. I see at the window Bonnie knocking on the window and Freddy at the other.

They were creepy in a way I did not know. They both were now laughing at me trying to get me to come out with their hands. I shook my head which made them laugh again.

Soon the power went out. It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing. I was jumped on.by someone screaming in my face.

I think it was Freddy. I couldn't see the person real well. I was being dragged my body was not responding to me. I tried and tried to get up and run but I was stuck there. I saw my sorroundings and realized I was backstage. There was a Freddy suit on the desk. My feet were forced into the suit. I tried to scream but I couldn't.

My body wasn't responding to what I wanted it to do. I was in pain. Too much pain. I wish I was dead now. I don't want to feel this no more. I couldn't do anything of my sense but feel. My head was covered by the mask of the suit.

I was fully in the animatronic suit. I don't like this. I don't want this. No. No. Please let this be dream. I woke up finally to see Chica's hands on my neck. "Oh sorry! I thought you were choking and tried to help you." She said. "Oh thats fine. Don't do that again though." " alright ."

She responded. I tried to get up but soon remember I was wrapped around Bonnie. His warm embrace was conforting. I was in love with AN animatronic. Am I going nuts. Maybe the good nuts.