The first night

You got to work. It was five minutes before you started. You just sat in the room that was part of your tour. You were a bit of an early bird. It was 3 minutes before you started so you went to take a trip to the show stage where 3 of the animatronics were. It was obvious that they were shut down. You waved your hand in front of their faces just in case they turned on. They didn't. It was a bit of a shame because you wanted to talk to them. Yeah its crazy but you really were looking forward to it. You didn't realize there was a clock on the wall. It was now 2 minutes past the time when you are supposed to be working. You ran back to the room lucky that a phone guy person was saying hello in a questioned voice. He told you information about this job. You wanted to get out now but stayed. It was scary to hear the animatrinics would kill you after being shut down for a long time. Now it was 1. Wow that guy talked for a long time. You thought. You checked the cameras. "Oh no Bonnie moved!" You said out loud. Dang it. That guy got you scared. You flipped through the cameras and found him  Backstage. Will he really kill me? Is he nice? Is this a prank? You thought. Well it was nice that you had to pay attention to only one. Soon the cameras went black. You put the camera down and looked at both doors only to see Bonnie there. You didn't know if you should close the door. You really wanted to talk to someone. He waved to you very creepily. He then walked in. Now it was a mistake to not close the doors. He walked up to you. Wait isn't he supposed to kiil me. If so why is he just standing there? You thought to yourself. He took your hand. You didn't move anywhere though. "Aren't you coming to m-meet the ba-band?" He asked his voice box a bit glitched but other than that he seemed human. You got up and followed him. He smiled even wider now. You walked with him to the show stage. He was gentle. So why did phone guy lie to me. He was holding your hand the whole way. The animatronics were all on which wasn't noticed when you checked the cameras. "Hello I'm Freddy Fazbear. I am sure you already know that by now. What's your name?" Freddy asked. "Its (y/n)." You told them all. "Well thats a nice name. Sometimes I wish I could have a different name." Chica said. Wow she was hyper. "Wanna be friends with us?" Bonnie asked without his voice box glitching. "Uh s-sure." Now your voice was cracked up. Bonnie and Freddy chuckled. It was fun seeing you scared/shy. There were bells now chiming. "Well see you again tonight." Chica said. The animatronics then turned off. You checked the  clock on the wall and saw that it was now 6 am. You ran out looking back once and ran home which was a couple blocks away.