The family gathering

Authors note: I made a dare me story. You can dare me anything. It doesn't matter what it is I'll do it. Like an example is eat ketchup,mustard and ranch all together. I will post a picture of it and give a good description of what happened. So yeah enjoy this story and give me dares any kind ain't too hard.

It was time to get ready. I was so excited to see my family again. We are supposed to meet at a pancake resturant for breakfast.

I was in my room throwing on a nice (fav. Color) shirt and a white flowy skirt. I quikly brushed my hair and ran down to see my brother and mom in their regular clothes. "Wow (y/n) are we going to an amusement park?" (B/n) said. "Shut up. You don't even know what you're saying. Even if we're going to an amusement park I would't be wearing a shirt with stains on it and besides I am wearing a skourt." I pratically yelled. He looked down at his clothes snd ran away to his room to change. "Ha told you, you had stains."I yelled to him chasing him up the stairs to his room. "Shut up I can handle myself. I don't need a girl to watch me get dressed!" He screamed at me. "Geez calm down." With that I went back down to my parents. My mom had an annoyed look on her face while my dad was laughing. Calm down mom. (B/n) came back down in a different shirt. We got our shoes/flats on and ran to the car.

I plugged my nose and waited a bit before I got in the car. Its gonna be HOT. My brother once he got in ran back out. "Ugghhhh why is it so hot in there?" He complained. "That's why I am.waiting out here for mom and dad to get the windows open." My parents got in and we too hopped in. The windows finally opened up letting a cool breeze blow past my hair.

We got to the resturant and took a seat with the rest of the family. I was next to my fav. Cousin and we all ordered. I had laughs with everyone. I didn't know talking about your life with someone you hadn't seen in a long time. "Well we were in a meeting with this one guy who forgot to turn his phone off. So when boss said we'll be doing something his phone went off saying "oh god " My grandpa explaied. Me and my brother couldn't help but laugh so hard.

We had a sweet brunch. I didn't want to go. Well we had to. So when we got home I laid my head down on my pillow and slept in a dreamless black sleep before my alarm went off.