Run Run RUUUUUUNsss

You started running as fast as you can to your house. Oh that's great cause your family's home. Great now do they have to face the danger awaiting them?

Springtrap was catching up to you now(wow you must be a fast runner!) You let out a little yelp of surprise and ran faster from being scared.

He only grunted and catches up. There was a little group of people watching and talking on their phones. You looked around and saw a dark alley way that was not a dead end.

You quickly swerved into the alley and turned as soon as you were out. Not so lucky for Springtrap though.
He can only run a certain way. You smiled weakly at a job well done. Almost.... he has a brain and a damn person inside of him in full control.

Springtrap/ purple guy was now right behind you. He reached out his arm to grand you but slightly misses by you turning again. You saw your house now and ran(as if you weren't ;)) and got inside slamming the door.

No problem if you wanna stay and hide. He'll eventually get you tonight. He didn't care if anyone saw you two. It was only a couple people right now big deal for him.

Golden Freddy kept teleporting all over the place trying to catch up with you two. Once you were safe inside your home Golden Freddy grabbed Springtrap shutting him off and teleported back to the pizzaria. You now ran up to your room missing a worried mom or dad and slammed your door shut.

"Well that's the exersice I'm getting today." You joked to yourself meaning it. You layed down on your bed getting back your breath. How did I run faster than him for that long?

You asked yourself. (You such a good runner! Teach me!! >.<) Once you gained back your breath you went into your bathroom to see yourself all sweaty from outdoor heat and you guessed it running of course.

You gave yourself a little groan/laugh and got into the shower. It was about 3:23 pm when you got out. Its gonna be a long night! But how can I change Springtrap? What can I do to change him? You thought before you ate (favorite food you deserve it).

Sorry that took so long for a short chapter >.< but as my ideas for Springtrap? I want the story to be like what you would want it like or something like that