A little back into the night

Thank you for the support and for 800 reads so far! Now to continue the story with the boys.

Bonnies POV
We were now arguing with what we heard from the puppet. "We don't wanna leave our home we wanna stay here." Freddy said. "Well its gonna close soon. Then no one is gonna have a home." Toy Bonnie said.

"Yes I looked into the future. Now if you don't wanna be used for scraps come with us soon and you guys will be in perfect condition." The Marrionette said.

"Freddy we are not gonna let them take us. Are we?" I asked. "I'm not sure this sounds like a good idea. We'll think about it." Freddy said. They toys just nodded.

"Ok well this place closes in a week. Then we will be playing for children." Toy Freddy said. "What?! Ye arr takin our spots?" Foxy asked. "You guys don't exist to the people anymore. I'm sorry but thats just what its like." Toy Bonnie said.

The next night

(Y/N) POV

It was now the next night. I saw everyone out. Yay!! They looked like they had made a bad decision.

"Um you guys alright?" I asked Freddy. "Well you are the only one now who doesn't know. We are all gonna stay at the second reaturant." Oh thats good for the toys but where will it be once this place goes down?" I said after hearing what he had to explain.

"I'm not sure yet but we will call you from there." He said. "Ok." I replied.

I walked to Chica and Mangle while Toy Chica was listening to a song Toy Bonnie played from his guitar.

"So you heard?" Chica asked. "Yep. I will miss you all until we see each other again." I said. "Awww we are gonna miss you too!" Chica said while Mangle joined and we did a group hug.

It was close to 6 am when I felt a lot of people hugging me. I looked around to find every aninatronic in human form giving a group hug. "We'll see you again. Just a couple more nights together here then we'll see ya again soon." Freddy said. I nodded my head as the bell chimed. I gave everyone a hug before I left.

Sorry this took so long and it was short but I had a lot of things to do and now they are done. Oh yeah if you like Gravity Falls I made a story of it. So yeah go check it out if you want. And thank you again for reading and commenting. This means a lot to me