The problem

Your POV

I walked out of bed and put my uniform on. I was so refreshed from sleep. I hopped into the car and got to work.

"Hey (y/n) I am not sure if we could play the game." Chica told me and explained that the boys told her it wouldn't be such a good idea. "Oh that's alright. I'm not sure if everyone was looking forward to it." I told her back. She jumped up and raced me inside.

I was a bit startled at the reaction. I went along with her anyway. She took me to the nightgaurd room. "Chica what's wrong?" I asked.

She seems to be afraid of something. "Well the guys are mad at me for making the game. Well all except Goldie." She said to me very shyly. "Well just let them cool for a bit so they can figure out for themselves what's wrong." I told her. "Ok but if they start to be mean to me what will you do?" She asked. "Well I would tell them that I will leave here unless they are nice to you again." I explained. "Thank you (y/n) so much. Lets stay here for the rest of the night." She said. "Yeah I think it would be a good idea to ." I agreed. We checked the security cameras every now and then. When they got close we hid and turned off the lights.

It was a bit scary to see them angry. "Wow. I wonder what you did to make them that upset." I said. "Well you're not there." She said. "Oh yeah. I think they think you took me away from them." I told Chica. "Oh they would be pissed if I did that. I think you're right. Or maybe they are worried for you." She explained. "Yeah. But they'll see me when I walk out haha." And just like that the 6am bell rang and Chica ran to the Show Stage.

"Well I guess I better go too." I told myself. When I walked to the door I saw everyone shut down. They turned a bit. But HOW. They are shut down. "Was that my imagination or what?" I asked myself. I walked through the door but heard "It's me."

Before I walked out I had a vision. It was of someone running away from someone. I could feel the sweat running down the face. I could hear the breath as iy ran and ran getting a bit away from the chaser. I could now feel the strong grip as someone pulled it away. I couldhe v seeis I was in the pizzaria.

The vision was now over. I ran away from the pizzaria. I also ran the mile home scared of what was going to happen next time I go there.

I decided to make this early.