Heart to Heart talk

The battle was over...

A sulking Ryuna sat in the couch of the living room along with her hybrids, her arms folded over her chest as she glared at her two bitch friends.
The otter and tiger who sat beside her wrapped their arms around her as they rest their chin on each of her shoulder. Ryuna felt her body relax as soon as it came in contact with the warmth if her clingy hybrids, she actually needed it.

"We are going out and try to calm your tits down during that time..." Jessi scolded her.

The word tits however made the tiger, corgi and bunny look towards the blue head's chest......
Jin who was standing behind the couch saw where the three were eyeing, next thing they knew a hand slapped the back of their neck.

"Hyung!" The trio whined gaining a scowl from the eldest hybrid.

"Keep your eyes to yourself, I swear you three are becoming horndogs."

Three of them realized what he meant, their eyes went downwards in embarrassment because they got caught doing something perverted

Ryuna shook her head but didn't say anything. Jessi looked at yoongi, the panther caught onto her eyes. He inhaled and breathed out, yoongi had never asked someone for anything because he lived on stealing. His heart raced at the new experience he was going to have, so he gathered up his courage and spoke up.

"Ryuna....." He was successful in gaining her attention as she gave a smile, asking him to continue. "I...... actually wanted to ask, if I can get new clothes? I mean, I am now the part of this family........ right?"
He mumbled in a soft voice.

"Oh my......." The mentioned girl facepalm herself before turning to the panther. "I am really sorry yoongi.... there was so much in my mind that I forgot about buying you supplies." She breath out in disappointment.

"It's okay, you don't have to be sorry. I can always wear others clothes." He tried to cheer her up, Yoongi didn't wanted her to feel to down.

"No... It's not okay." She gave a small smile at him before turning at her friends who had a smug expression on their faces.
Ryuna let out a sigh. "Let me change, then we can head out....."

Giving last glare to her the two female friends, Ryuna stood up from the couch and made her way to her bedroom to get changed.

As soon as she was out of sight, the group had a silent celebration as they hugged and high-fived each other at the smooth process of their plan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As soon as she was out of sight, the group had a silent celebration as they hugged and high-fived each other at the smooth process of their plan

She had to say, the blue head was having fun shopping with her girl friends. It's been a really long time since they last went out like this, she almost forgot about the thing which was stressing her out.

The trio first went to a hybrid shop to buy few necessities including heat suppressant, collar and few medicines if needed. Later, they went around every branded shop to buy whatever caught their eyes.

"Phew..... I am hungry." Hwasa spoke as the three of them walked out of Louis Vuitton. Ryuna rolled her eyes at her friend, she knew the brunette has been a glutton ever since they had known each other.

"Let's go and eat something then." Jessi suggested making the brunette air fist.

"Yes! FOOD!"

The blue head and the tanned female chuckled at the figure of their friend excitedly rushing out while mumbling 'food'.

They drove to a nearby restaurant and sat on a table before ordering for almost 4 people, well mostly would be gobbled up by the gluttonous one.

As they were waiting for their orders, Jessi thought that she might not get any better chance to have a talk with her friend.
She cleared her throat before speaking up gaining the other two's attention.

"Ryuna..."

The blue head tilt her head in confusion on the serious tone of her older friend, she just nodded asking her to continue.
"Let's talk okay, heart to heart."

"Ummm, sure."

Jessi let out a sigh before starting. "Girl, tell me the truth. Why aren't you going to Canada for uncle and your brother's anniversary?"

Hwasa placed her hand on top of Ryuna's from across the table as she spoke. "We know that the reason you mentioned to others is just one part of your reason and you should know..... We all are here for you."

"Me, hwasa, Jeonghan, mingyu, jihoon and hybrids too." Jessi paused. "Don't let yourself carry all the burden, when there are people who are willing to share your burden with them."

It was true, the people around Ryuna had always been there for them like she has been there for them. Why was she even feeling so much responsible for handling the situation when she knows she has a capable brother and friend?
Closing her eyes, Ryuna threw her head back. There was a long silence before she sat straight and looked at the two figure.

The waiter came in the meantime and sensed the tensed atmosphere, he placed their orders and hurried from the place as fast as possible.

"I........ I-I just feel..... I don't know." She stuttered out with a frown. "Maybe because I promised dad and hao that I would save hybrids in need, I took too much of a burden. I thought...... how would I face them if I can't save those hybrids?"

"But you saved yoongi, right?"

Ryuna didn't look at Jessi, just hung her head low. A hand placed on top of her head giving soft pats, her eyes looked up to see her older friend who had a small smile on her lips as she spoke softly.

"You might think but it's not always your duty to save the hybrids in need, you did as much as you were capable. Sometimes you would succeed and sometimes you won't, you aren't God baby." Ryuna nodded her head as Jessi continued but now with her usual booming voice. "Okay! Bitches fill you tummy because the night is still young and we are gonna have a girls night."

"Well, I am in if you guys are gonna let me eat some more.." Hwasa wiggled her only to get disapproving looks from both of them making her pout.

Ryuna reached out for her bag and dig inside for her phone. "Let me tell the boys first..."

"Come on, you boyfriends would be just fine. They are not little hybrids." Jessi rolled her eyes at the red tomato who sat beside her as she sipped on her drink.

"B-Boyf-friends? W-What are......y-you t-talking about?" The blue head stuttered out.

"I did thought you guys might have something...." hwasa smirked not helping with the blue haired female's situation.

Jessi placed her glass down before holding the wide eyed and red faced Ryuna by her shoulders as she sighed before speaking. "You are too oblivious for a person with high IQ....... Trust me, I have seen the way those boys look at you and I know you might have a little feelings for them too."
Letting go of her shoulders, she pat her back. "Don't worry, there is a law supporting hybrid and human mating and marriages."

"W-W-Wait!? Mating?! M-M-Marriage?!"
Ryuna eyes grew wide before she tried to hide her face, she was sure her face was more redder than the tomato itself.
She let out a frustrated huff at the two laughing mess whom she called her friends, before embarrassed eating the dishes to avoid anymore questions about the whole mating and marriage.