taehyung, the white tiger

I sat on the couch with jimin and namjoon on each side, jin was in his animal form sitting on my shoulder. The tiger who was sitting on my doorstep was now in namjoon's room changing into clean cloths as the one which were lying by his side were dirty.

Footsteps rushing from the stairs were heard as a man jumped in front of us making the poor owl flinch and fall down luckily on the corgi's lap. The man in front of me was incredibly handsome with perfect eyes, nose and jawline, his pink lips were adorned with a childish rectangular smile showing his white teeth.

 The man in front of me was incredibly handsome with perfect eyes, nose and jawline, his pink lips were adorned with a childish rectangular smile showing his white teeth

He had blonde hair same as jin's and blue eyes, well he is a white tiger for matter of fact.

"Miss pretty, your hair are longer then I saw back then." his voice was surprisingly very deep, making me blush but I shook my head smiling at him.

"Yeah, I was wearing a fake hair but tell me why are you here? You know the caretaker of the center is so worried about you."

"I am sorry. I just missed you." at this word jimin and jin glared at him while namjoon stayed calm but their eyes soften looking at his pout.

"I wanted to meet you since the day I saw you in the auction

"I wanted to meet you since the day I saw you in the auction. You were really cool, I also overheard your conversation with the caretaker. You care about your hybrids so much, I also wanted to be cared like that, I asked Vernon about you. The more I heard about you, the more I wanted to.........ask you if you want to adopt me or not." his white and black stripped tail was rapped around his waist.

"You know right, I have 3 hybrids already?" he nodded as his eyes never left the floor. "Boys what do you thing?"

At this word jin squawked, "Hyung said he doesn't mind having another cute brother, though it would be hard to control the three dingus but its ok, hyung don't call me that and Well i don't mind too." I nodded at namjoon's statement while I heard another squack from the elder hybrid.

"Does that mean, I have to share you with another brother?" jimin looked at me with his puppy eyes. Too cute to handle.

"Well, did I loved you less since namjoon and seokjinie came?" he shook his head as he grinned. "So?"
He stood up and hugged the tiger who was taller then the small corgi.