a visit to salon and the runaway tiger

During my periods my babies took great care of me, so as a reward we were in the projector room in the attic cuddling while watching a movie and eating ice cream after our dinner. Me and jimin made a small fort which was supported by the few furniture, namjoon being the clumsy wolf tangled himself on the fairy lights while jin made the ice cream which he learn yesterday from me. Suddenly out of nowhere jimin spoke making all us look at him.

"I guess you would look really cute in the blonde hair."

"Jimin, are you telling this because your hairs are dyed too." jin raised his eyebrows questioning him.

"Umm.......I don't know." he felt the urge of looking around instead of his hyung's burning glare.

"I don't know jimine. I tried blonde before and it didn't look much good in my opinion, and working as a director, blonde is too bright."

"Oh! I know what about blue?"

"Don't tell me you guys are planning to make me color my hair." I raised my eyebrow at namjoon who chuckled nervously. "Well I don't mind, but you guys have to choose the color for me." the three looked flabbergasted before cheering. Jimin's tail kept thumping on the mattress, namjoon's ear twitched a little in excitement while jin was doing a little goofy dance.

"Well, I wanted to ask you jimin." I looked at the hyper baby who lunged onto me, rubbing his head on my shoulder asking for patting which I gladly did.

"Jimin, who dyed you hairs?" he stiffened at my question but relaxed after I rubbed his back. Namjoon was leaning from the other side and jin laid his head on my stomach sitting between my legs.

"My former owner had a nephew. He was a really close friend to me but when she found out she prohibited him to meet me, he colored my hair as a token of friendship." I hugged him tight making namjoon fall back without any support.

"Don't be sad sweetie."

"I am not sad, not anymore." I looked at his eye smile, I acted on impulse and kissed him on his squishy cheeks, his cheeks turning beet red.

"Aww, only jiminie gets kiss. Not fair."

At the whining of the elder brother jimin pulled out his tongue teasing the owl who was now pouting. I chuckled before planting a soft kiss on his fluffy blonde hair before turning to namjoon who was smiling at me showing his deep dimples.
"Aigoo, my dimple dork." I cooed before placing a kiss on his dimples.

So it was how it felt to be surrounded by the people you love, I missed the feeling of sitting with my family. Now I have the three of them, what else would I ask for.
(Oh gosh, how wrong I was. They weren't the only one, there were going to be more family members. Was I ready for it? I guess.)

Next day.......

"Yo! Jessica unnie." I called out for her as I got in the salon decorated with modern interior. The mentioned tan skinned woman looked back giving me an adorable eye smile from her somehow intimidating face.

"Oh! My baby! How many do I have to tell you call me Jessi." she pulled onto my ears gaining dangerous growls from my canine hybrids, the owl squacked at the lady when they heard me whine.

"Boys, no! Say sorry to noona." my scolding tone made their lips pout while they mumbled a 'sorry noona' with their ears pined down.

"No! Don't be sorry. Its ok." she said in English. Jimin and jin, not familiar with the language tilted their head in confusion. Namjoon on the other hand smiled showing deep dimples replied in English with his ears perking up.

"Thank you noona."

"Oh my! You speak English?"

"Yes noona, I read English books and watch English shows in ryuna's laptop."