the sexy dress

It's been already almost two days and jin has claimed the territory of the kitchen as his, he was the king and his rules were unbreakable as both poor hybrids were even restricted to enter the kitchen while he is inside the kitchen working. Jin is a amazing cook and i can't deny the fact.
It amazes me at how easily they blended with each other in these two days. Joshua was surprised at the same time not so surprised when i showed up in the hybrid center with yet another hybrid since he knew me well.

Today is the day of my mission, mingyu showed up in the door in the morning out of nowhere with the equipments that would be needed. Ofcourse i didn't tell him that i took in another hybrid as he kept on investigating the new hybrid but jin is too sassy for my brother's sake.

Jeonghan came around 5 o'clock with two excited hybrids and a grumpy jihoon.
"Seems like our tiger was able to drag jihoonie here." i smirked.

"Yup!" hoshi puffed his chest proudly making others laugh.

"Shut it, ryu." he glared at me but i am used to his this side and i know he doesn't mean what he say.

"Love you too." I blew a kiss before making my way up stairs. "I am gonna get ready, toodles. Oh jin introduce yourself to them and no flying. " i warned him as he saluted at me meaning that he understood.

The first thing to do was my makeup and then wig. I was happy with the outcome as i curled the silver white strands of the wig to give it more natural look.
"Gosh, i think i should open my own parlour with such talents." my mumbled to myself looking at my makeup proudly winking at myself.

" my mumbled to myself looking at my makeup proudly winking at myself

makeup

Hair

After makeup, it was the clothes. Rummaging through the closet i found the perfect outfit, a white bodycon, white thigh length boots and a pale blue fur coat (shown above). On the powder table was kept a thin diamond choker with a hidden camera to record whatever was happening, a thigh gun holster with a gun and extra pair of magazine in case of emergency. I sighed before wearing it, the camera was not visible and the thigh holster was hidden by my boots.

"Ryuna! Are you ready?!" i heard my brother shout from downstairs.

"Yeah, i am coming!" i checked myself one last time. "Nice ass~" i chuckled complimenting myself before rushing down.

Jihoon, jeonghan and mingyu were sitting on the couch, my brother was looking dashing with a luxurious white and black tux. Jimin, hoshi and dokyeom were busy with the mario cart as jimin's face was adorned by a big grin since he was winning while the tiger struggled to play along with a hyper otter beside them. Namjoon was reading a book at the same time keeping a eye on the younger boys and i guess jin was probably in the kitchen.

Seemed that the hybrids heard the click of my boots as i was walking down the the stairs, i saw their ears twitch before each of their head whipped towards me with a excited expression. But as soon as their eyes fell on me their face changed as each of their jaw dropped, dokyeom and hoshi blinked rapidly while jimin and namjoon's face was beet root as the wolf dropped his book.

"Guys, i brought.... Hey where are you loo-" jin who came out of the kitchen with a tray of snacks, he made a confused face before his eyes fell on me, his face to the others. “wow~”

“huh?” the confused owner also looked at me as their jaw dropped too.

What the hell is with the outfit?!” Mingyu's sudden outburst made everyone to come in their senses.

“Wow, sexy.” jeonghan complimented with a smirk while jihoon whistled.

No really what is with that outfit!?

“Atleast one person agrees with me!” Mingyu sighed irritated as Jin nodded.

“You would catch cold, sweetie.”

What?! Cold!? You fucking care about cold! I care about the hungry stares she is gonna get! Am i the only one?!” Jimin, hoshi and dokyeom flinched at the harsh word.

you are not the only one, i was going to mention that. And no cursing in this household!” jin glared hard at mingyu, his barely visible white feathers behind his neck stood up.
“And missy you are not wearing that!”

“Oh come on, jinnie. I am going as an escort and i should look like one if i am playing the role.” i walked down the the stairs.

“No, i don't want other males to see you like that!” jimin said out of nowhere pouting.

I snickered. “They are not even gonna lay a finger on me coz i am gonna cut it if they dare.”

“Ok sweetie go and change.” he didn't listen to me.

“But jinnie, its for only one time. Its not like i enjoy wearing this kind of dress though it looks good on me.”

“Yeah you look sexy.”

NAMJOON/ NAMJOON HYUNG!!” They yelled at unison making the wolf raise up his hand in surrender.

“I just stated the fact that she has a nice ass.” a hand flew back of his head making a thack sound and their stood jin glaring at the wolf while i was a blushing mess as my heart was beating fast.

“Namjoon keep yourself calm, i can smell you being aroused.”

“What the hell, jin hyung?” i would have blushed more at hearing this seriously if i could.

“You know what?” mingyu rubbed his temples before pinching the bridge of his nose. “I am letting it go for now since we would be late.”

I sighed in relief, before nodding when suddenly namjoon announced. “We are having a scenting session after you come back puppy if i get even a reek of smell of male from you.”

I groan before sending him a ok and going out of the house towards the garage where mingyu parked his car. Scenting was something that hybrid do to rub their scent on something or someone for removing the other people smell from it to make them feel comfortable. Its always done between mates or when the owner was in contact with stray hybrid. In my case it's about jealousy which is the second one. (hahaha you guess 😏😏)

Our drive reach to an ended infront of a lavish hotel building. My brother went out and opened the door for me as i took his hand, closing the door i put on a arrogant face. We walked as he gave the car keys to the attendant to park with a little tip, the camera in my choker recording my surroundings. We entered the door as we were welcomed by posh interior and many people.

Well time to act.........