white owl

We three were walking out of the 24 hours convenience store which i always visit hand in hand. My fruits stock was finished and my periods was approaching, i missed it last month so i was sure i had to stock up few extra. Jimin and namjoon stocked up snacks and sweets for themselves.

As i was going to enter the car when suddenly i saw a few guys in hoodies walking past the parking lot, i swear i saw tail poking out of one of the guys. Suddenly i had a gut feeling that something was wrong, i told them to stay in the car as I walked to the direction from the alley way beside the store from where they came out. I didn't notice two figure following quietly like shadow as i entered the alleyway. My heart dropped as i saw the thing in front of me.

A white owl was lying, its white body covered in blood. I heard a loud gasp as i whipped my head back to see my two hybrids.

“I told you guys to wait for me in the car.”

“But-”

“But what if you get hurt?” they both fiddling with their fingers as their puppy eyes looked at me.

I can't get angry at those cute eyes.

I sighed shaking my head with a smile, they let out a sigh of relief but namjoon hit me with it.
“Its a hybrid.”

“Yeah ryuna, i can smell too. Its a hybrid.” I nodded at jimin's word.

“Ryu what are we gonna do know?” namjoon asked in concern.

“I guess i have to take it to the hospital after dropping you guys at house.” i placed my hands on my hip looking at them.

“No we are coming with you.” jimin stomped on the ground folding his hands trying to look serious but he looked rather cute.

“Sweetie are you sure?”

“Puppy don't worry about us. Lets first get him to hospital.” i nodded at namjoon's word before sending him to bring the soft towel kept in the car. When he brought it, I wrapped it gently around it's white body which was now stained with blood as we carefully took it to the car.

As soon as i reached one of our hospital, i rushed with the owl in my embrace into the building.

“Where is Dr. Choi?” i yelled anxiously, i was really careful not to press the owl hybrid into my arms too much.

“Miss Kim? What happened? Why are you in such hurry?”

I sighed in relief looking at Dr. Choi. “Dr. Choi please look at this owl hybrid!”

He gasped before signalling a nurse, who brought a stretcher. He placed it on the stretcher taking it out of my embrace as he checked it's pulse.
“Its still alive we should do the rest of the treatment. Please wait outside Miss Kim.” i nodded at his words.

They went inside the ICU while we sat outside it on the steel chairs which was especially for the family of the patient or the people who are with it. Both jimin and namjoon leaned onto me, jimin hugged my small waist placing his head on my right shoulder while namjoon placed his head on the other shoulder as our fingers were interlocked.

After 30 minutes of waiting doctor came out with a relieved expression.

“Doctor, is the hybrid alright?”

“Yeah, we were lucky as you brought him on time.” i let out a breath which i didn't realize i was holding as he continued. “Looked like he was harmed by other hybrids fortunately his wounds were minor.”

“Emm doctor how long are you gonna keep him?”

“Well, hybrids heal faster then any other animals and human so he would be able to get discharged tomorrow since his wounds are minor.”

I nodded as jimin latched onto namjoon jumping in excitment. “Ok, we will come tomorrow. So until we come don't discharge him.”

“Sure Miss Kim.”

“Thankyou for your time doctor.” i bowed to him but he bowed back.

“No no Miss Kim you are the owner of this place bowing doesn't suit you.” he shakes his hand telling me not to bow.

“You save lives of those innocent creatures its the only thing i can do.” i smiled before waving him a bye making our way to the parking lot.

The time i reached the house my eyes were heavy, jimin was already asleep in his animal form and namjoon's state was same as me. I told him to carry jimin to his room and sleep in his room while i took jimin's clothes in my hand.

I was so tired and sleepy i didn't even bother to bath other change clothes. Stripping out of my clothes i went inside the covers in my lacey undergarments as i drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I felt arms around my exposed waist, something burrying onto the crook of my neck and my almost bare back was in contact of a warm body. The warm hand caressing up and down my naked skin.

Wait........ I am almost naked.........

I screamed before kicking anyone who was hugging me, covering my body with the blankets making him fall off the bed with a groan. The familiar pair of orange tan ears and grey hair came into view as he rubbed his ass as his plump pink lips were pouting.

“Jimin?! What are you doing here?” i yelled.

The thumping sound were heard as if someone was running. The door slammed opened the door almost breaking it revealing namjoon whose hair was sticking at every side indicating that he just woke up.

“What happened puppy?”

“I was practically naked and saw jimin when i woke up so i freaked out.”

Namjoon glared at jimin as he picked him up by his collar dragging him out of the room.

“Nooo~ she was so warm and soft. I want to hug her.” his words somehow made my heart beat race.

“Jimin, i am also fighting the urge to go and hug her coz she is looking beautiful but now she is feeling uncomfortable.” i swear my face was beet red by now as my face was on heat hearing his word.

Well thanks for helping... I sarcastically said inside my mind.

Making sure they are out i closed the door making my way to the bathroom for my daily routine and taking a calming shower. I had to go to the hospital to look at the owl, so i walked into my closet looking for something to wear.

After choosing what to wear, i walked downstairs to find my little corgi puppy with a sad face sitting on the couch

After choosing what to wear, i walked downstairs to find my little corgi puppy with a sad face sitting on the couch. I approached him, i am sure he sensed my presence as i rubbed the base of his ears patting his head.

“Ryu, i am sorry for today morning. I woke up in namjoon hyung's room in the midnight, so i slipped in your room. You felt so soft and warm, i couldn't control my self. I am sorry, please don't abandon me.” his voice was shaking, he sounded so pitiful.

“Jimin~” i sat beside him wrapping my arms around the now sobbing jimin. “I would never abandon you, never ever think such things ok?.” he nodded at my words.
“Ok now give me that cute smile of yours.” he grinned with his red nose, his eyes forming into two crescent moon. “Thats my jimine.” i ran my hands through his soft hair.

“Ryu~ I am hungry!” i let go of jimin and looked up at namjoon who was coming down with a pout.

“I am hungry too.” jimin pouted copying his hyung.

“Ok babies, i see you guys are ready. After breakfast lets go meet the owl friend.”